Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Girlfriend, and the Neighbour 5

Group Leader
I dont understand the need of this shit on the climax of the history.. i mean.. wtf? does this really have a meaning? aside of more money for the author?

Aggregator gang
Yaemori gotta be an LN author, or reads tons of em. She'll do her part. No reason for author to include her at this point other than to contribute.

Dex-chan lover
Shhhitttt... I'd be down...

on a serious note, bet she gains feelings for him later on, BLAH BLAH BLAH, hopefully accepts that he likes rental girl more, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

all complete shit

Double-page supporter
Spending 100$ and not getting that SSR you love to have man thats why I quit gacha games

Aggregator gang
So the movie is going to be about... Kazuya and his adventures will the ladies? Lol.

Dex-chan lover
This. This stuff. Why is this happening. I get it's manga. And I'm normally super flexible with this kinda stuff. But like.... Whyyy?

Dex-chan lover
One year meeting at least once a week for an hour amounts 520,000, we know there were instances they hangout for longer, or when he had to pay food and transport, or when in the summer he paid an extra for her being in another city, so 520,000 is a low estimation not considering some of the manga events. Not only that, we know he had 1,000,000 yen in his bank account and he probably started working because he spent at least most of it on her, so I wouldn't be surprised if he spent over 1,000,000 yens on Chizuru, he gave her enough money to fund half of her film.

Users who are viewing this thread