Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - The Girlfriend and the Seedling

I wish we could have seen Kazuya doing all these things and Chizuru falling for him as they happened instead of just a flashback scene. Or maybe I'm just pissy about having to sit through more Ruka nonsense. I'm seriously salty that this story could have been so much more palatable if it wasn't a harem and they just had normal friends, since I'm actually liking the main pair now that Chizuru is opening up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is he finally looking back on his feelings so that he can come to terms with them and just go out with his actual girlfriend?

Stop what you're thinking kazuya please stop that train of thought. Hope im wrong on this one

Dex-chan lover
Sumi best girl.
Anyway, anybody knows enough Japanese to tell me what's in the pieces of paper Kazuya was writing?

Double-page supporter
What a nice chapter especially since there was no dialogue from kazuya 😂

Group Leader
Really enjoyable chapter; Sumi's too wholesome for this world and gotta say, it was quite nice to see the banter between Grandma and Chizuru (including her 'complaining' about Kazuya)

@Fuyuqi hard agree

The papers Kazuya is writing at the end are invites to the screening, I'm garbage at names but I think one was Kuroda something.

Aggregator gang
Sumi is best girl

Kazuya is pretty cool, but only if you can't read his mind... when he with girls

Users who are viewing this thread