Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

This is getting more and more ridiculous... Seriously, how long they planning to drag this whole thing? "It's all lie, but it's not", "I want to tell, but I can't"... Are we onto another ark of beating around the bush? Like, let's film another flick for another surviving grandma and finish her off too while pushing this going back and forth thing to the whole new levels ob absurdity?
Damn, so disappointing. This was starting like a pretty decent romance manga. And went to complete BS... I guess I'd have to just drop it for another year or so, so I could skip all the fillers and get to the apparent ending.

Fed-Kun's army
dang short chapter

kind of wish she realized her feelings there and said " you know i lied about us being together but you know i really do love him so maybe its not entirely a lie"

also when i think the grandma is officially dead she still alive. is she still alive this chapter?

if next arc grandma kazuya dying and kazuya do same thing like chizuru....
like yo wtf

@BanhammerExecutioner sorry for not having an experience where i fake dated a stranger who paid for my company and then funded and produced an entire movie for me and dragged this all our for what seems to be nearly a year and lied to my now dying grandma about it, i mean it could obviously be really relatable if i did have that experience

great... now we are going to need another 8 chapters for her to be able to step out of that room and tell the MC that the grandma died

Wow, we got a rare progress chapter this is nice in the head, pretty refreshing after 50+(?) chapters or something

Why tell to grandma that the relationship is fake is so much of a problem? Why this have to be a problem?

Demolished. Mangadex comment section got ultra-demolished.
I read only a few of you scrapping for something to criticize and it's such a pittyful and embarrassing sight... Just stop please. And never post again.

Supporter
@Batora Being real though, there really is nothing to complain about in this chapter but it did take a while for there to be any actual progress towards Chizuru in the story.
We're probably/hopefully in the endgame now so it better not drag on anymore.

Cant blame the negativity on comments tho
Progress in this manga is a rare commodity
F

Users who are viewing this thread