Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Am i right that the date of the date he booked is the same as the movie showing in the theatre?

All the people saying he has no choice but to rent her are full of it. If paying money to rent a friends time is a solution to these people, y’all gotta rethink yourselves.

I have high hopes that this arc will affect their relationship in a major way (most likely confession). I know very well that the author has teased this very same thing in previous arcs & backed off but this time it's different. Why? The end note says it all; "I'd like to Rent-a-Girlfriend" i.e. where this whole story started. If my assumptions are correct, the story of Chizuru & Kazuya will end by a confession at the end of this arc! Whatever happens, I hope Kazuya doesn't mess anything up after that bold statement!😊

Fed-Kun's army
Simp, simp is the only word that came into my head when reading this chapter (of course its joke, dont take it seriously ok)

THIS MAN REALLY HOLDING 1K IN HIS HAND BTW , bouta spend 1k on his rental gf hot damn

Y'all forgetting about Mami. She gonna appear and ruin everything. It is not gonna end this soon like c'mon are we just gonna ignore that the last she was seen was on his family's twitter?

Next arc is hopefully gonna be good. A confession would also be nice. Also hopefully Kazuya will grow a pair on that date.

I just noticed the manga rating for this series. Its quite low yet so popular at the same time. The story is stupid, but the art is good

Dex-chan lover
UGH. If I was not this heavily invested on knowing how this would end I would have dropped immediately because of that ending.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Just wow on the level of how sad and pathetic this is. He has basically fallen in love with a hooker (nothing against Mizuhara here; I mean it's a money-based relationship). Now he plans to help her out by...giving her money. I mean, sure, whatever. It's just trying to make that look so brave and resolute when it's really just sad.

TL;DR Mami best girl when?

Users who are viewing this thread