Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
wow ch. 59 was great i wonder how far these two will progress by ch 100

Dex-chan lover
So tired of the cringe waste of time of focusing on how good she looks and other random people making comments on it

Aggregator gang
Great chapter.

Mizuhara is not acting, and I think she's being genuine here. She's enjoying her time with Kazuya.

Chapter 1: people saying: She is like a model! She is so pretty

Chapter 159: people saying: oMg ShE iS sO pReTty...

Damn.

Dex-chan lover
You know what really sells how pathetic this whole world is? It's the random bystanders. Yeah, Kazuya, MC extrodinaire, is pathetic as all hell. But then we have all these cutaways of random people commenting on how beautiful Chizuru is. Like herp derp, author here, I need to remind the readers of how beautiful this girl is. It's not enough that the MC talks about it ALL THE TIME.

Dex-chan lover
nice, also you're right, at least you got her to enjoy herself a bit, and that's enough

The only thing that happened in this chapter is that they went to a movie.

Can someone explain the middle panel (the one where she's reminiscing on a hospital visit) on the last page? I'm not sure what it has to do with this chapter.

Mtherker forgot she wouldn't even look at him if he didn't pay her OMEGALUL
What a piece of filth
The worst thing is people like him actually exist

Good Chapter, and commenting on Chizuru hotness is never going to end Kazuya has a issue with how he views himself in relation to who he is with. He always aware of those comments and pays attention regardless of the girl he is with (so we get to hear them to, whether is Riku, Mami any of them). Chizuru is really connecting with Kazuya over this, that flashback is a major line to what he has done and is trying to do.

Why doesn't chizuru just admit her feelings? Apart from the obvious dragging it on, i mean. What's the worst that can happen? He says no. I thought it'd be clear to her that Kazuya likes her back. The length of the denial she still has over her feelings is commendable but silly. She did the same thing this chapter, was having fun and then went back to being cold.

Dex-chan lover
@NachtVogel Well, that's insanity.
images

Users who are viewing this thread