Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

@0DvGate

Any woman that costs you money is FAR from perfect, but i get what you mean.

Ands i think the way he is acting is just us being able to see what he is thinking and feeling.
Reading the SUmi spinoff he was not nearly as Frazzled in someone else's eyes.

but yea him being afraid and frazzled with a woman he has seen for almost 2 years is....annoying.
I feel like she could fart in his face and he'd blush.

Eyyyyy Mizuhara's new side
The clumsy side eyyyyy

@johnnoot pls no hahahahahahha
It's noon so I doubt

BUT we are talking about Mizuhara tho who is getting attention everywhere she goes (technically all of the girls too so yeah)

Dex-chan lover
Skipped from opening chapters to this... That's all their progress for more than a hundred chapter??? You guys have mad patience

I just realized something, Mizuhara and Aqua share the same voice, I know it will be awhile before we get it animated but drunk Mizuhara is gonna sound like Aqua and that’ll be hilarious

I like the MANGA, No i LOVE it, it's pretty interesting and exiciting. Don't know why many people DON'T like the progress between those two...

there's no progress in the series, that's the problem

Chapter builds up to MC takes half a step forward then chapters end
next chapter, MC's half a step forward goes back to zero
rinse and repeat

Heck, there's more progress from Rito in To Love RU, than this

@4rcane the point of TLR was the comedy and the absurd unrealistic H situations. That could go forever and it never gets boring. This manga give us nothing back, no ecchi, no comedy, no romance, no nothing.

"Why don't I know my place already!? I'm a disgusting piece of dumb virgin trash!" -- Agreed. However, why not YOLO?

Users who are viewing this thread