Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A million bucks he fucks up

I’m 99.99% sure its gonna end up in vain. But that 0.01% gives me enough hope to despair after it ended in vain...

That manga episode went exactly as expected.

PLEASE tell me that a week from now he won't chicken out.

Simply say "yes" and she's yours. We're rooting for you, you dolt!

Dex-chan lover
If he gonna chicken out as usual, then he is back to like first chapter with 0 character progress.

Was really his hoping he would look her in the eyes and say yes, but then i remembered what I was reading and was not surprised when he acted like a child

Bro can this guy PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do something? Atleast look at her?! It’s so annoying man, no progress whatsoever, she is the one making all the moves, this guy can’t even talk with her normally. It’s just realllllyyyyyy annoying at this point.

Group Leader
It's all or noth kazuya. At this point there is no real reason not to confess. Even if hes a fraid he will be rejected and ruin what they have now, it's better then waiting until she actually goes with another guy and you'll have closure.
Also I feel most will drop the stories if he denies it again.

Fed-Kun's army
This author is a genius of fillers... Two pages for a "Huh"!

He deserves an applause.

Btw if even in next chapter there won't be some development, this will be officially the japanese "Beautiful".

Users who are viewing this thread