Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

This is what an average normal looking romcom protagonist (especially the light novel ones) would get in real life when he goes out with the most beautiful girl in his school

@KimKowabunga I'm pretty sure that It won't end in NTR, but it's still gonna take a while for kazuya and chizuru to be together... The author is just postponing their relationship denvelopment so that he can get more money.

Dex-chan lover
we're shifting gears towards big drama, anyway, my "dude" here just keeps sinking his status lower god damn...

My man thirsty, nothing wrong with thirst... but my man is close to dehydration if he dont drink some water

Dex-chan lover
If I was Kazuya, Id be shitting bricks probably. Going to a social events like this without knowing ANY of the people there is scary as hell

See something you don't like? Stop it. See someone pushing around your girl? Fucking be an alpha and tell the other guys to fuck off. Where tt is that mc who fought with his best friend at the beach, the guy who fking throw himself into the sea to save his girl? I don't care about the plot. But at least show some character development damnit. Both of them seem like they never change after all these pointless chapters

Ahhhh, I'm so glad the badasses and the most confident never awkward chads are still in the comments. Ya'll are are chad and tough as fuck huh?

There's been growth in each character along with strong development in their relationship on paper, but chapters like this make me feel like the author clicked the reset button taking the narrative backwards and creating more future conflict right as we're near the finish line of a confession.

This author must truly believe they have one of the most beautiful character designs in the world.

Thats all I can think of when the MC (who blushes and does that squiggly mouth thing) and background characters proceed to take up panels commenting on how stunning she looks.

I dont think I've ever followed a series where it repeatedly has characters in awe over someone without it being played up for laughs.

Its chapter 177 and progress is just now at this stage. Drama for the sake of drama, padding for the sake of padding. It would be nice if character arcs meant something in this series other than being a predictable straight line.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, next iteration: can we see Chizuru being gangbanged by these cool guys (or girls, it's even better) while MC makes his cute faces?

Not a fan of this chapter. No growth for Kazuya at all. The guy produced a movie where he:

Secured a story
Found a script writer
Found a director, who brought a crew along
Got equipment
Found filming sites
Set and managed the film's budget
Secured funding (albeit, with serious help)

And the movie was well received. Why can't he feel good about that?
This party is for the premier of this movie. Why can't he wear that on his sleeve? He accomplished something that is pretty impressive.

Please give Kazuya some growth. He's still the same guy in chapter 10.

Users who are viewing this thread