Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

I’m so confused what tf just happened did they talk about the living bruh moment kazuya or umi is a thing now, bro I might just be overthinking things I’m lost

For all of you confused, umi-kun asked chizuru in an earlier chapter if she likes kazuya and she said, "I don't not like him." Umi then asked kazuya what he thinks and now here we are.

I know that but it could swing the other way around. prolly overthinking things cause in the last chapter some dude said umi forces a kiss to her an Ye

@Lancynical

Then if he really wants to see her happy, then he should also be happy to see her socializing with other people no matter the "looks" of those people. In the end he is selfish, helping a "beautiful girl" for a chance to get a kiss or get some action, you can see it in his face and his insecurity.

Seeing it now, I agree with you in the dying alone and due to the Japanese culture. Sad to see young people suffering in Japan because the community wants them to be "perfect" in exchange of personality and personal happiness. This manga also pisses me off because the Author is pretty much adding fire to this tragedy, I get that the author needs to sympathize with the readers but at this point this feels like milking the story.

I know this asian story telling cliche's because I am asian myself, based on my experience from seeing asian drama series from my parents (yes we live as a household), Asian story telling mostly drag things out to past climax of the story. Everyone misunderstands everything all the time and then pays for it by being killed, raped etc... The villian seems to be satan himself and mostly likes to rape all the time if a FeMC is on the story, then make him "insane" and calling it mental health issues like being "violently crazy" is the only mental issues that exist. And when the story finishes, everyone is confused because it ended like it got axed or some shit.

@ammatrax

I STILL think you're a complete loon; Kazuya isn't a murderous yandere boy lol; if Chizuru got a real boyfriend, he'd just curl into a fetal position and cry about it in his room until he's over her. lol it's also ridiculous to apply the behavior of an insecure real person to a manga character...like, YES, he's totally insecure but he also totally harmless. He is always putting Chizuru's happiness first. Of COURSE he's going to get jealous of other guys being around her (because he is a human being)...but he keeps that to himself (because he is not an asshole). Feeling a certain way vs. ACTING on those feelings are two totally different things. and no, he is not selfish at all; he helped her because he wants her to be happy, not so "he can get some action" lol wtf.

That's red as fuck but so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ughhhhhhhhhhh she's fucking shy omggg
Btw i don't feel good about umi kun hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i mean i'm not surprised from a man who likes chizuru so yeahh

@Chiibihime this summarizes my thoughts that i failed to find. he would normally feel jealous seeing her talk to other men especially in that setting but he always thinks about her happiness rather than his own.

During the movie arc, Umi said he'd help Mizuhara with her movie if she went on a date with him. He asked her out, she declined, and when Umi asked if she liked Kaz, she said: "I don't like him, but I don't NOT like him."

So, here, Umi is using those very same words to tell Mizuhara he wants her -- using Kaz as the oblivious delivery boy for the message to her. That was his whole point of inviting Kaz to the party.

Umi is the sort of guy-sleaze that goes barhopping and passing on his STDs to half of Japan while fathering 7 illegitimate children all with different women. It baffles me how anybody in these comments doesn't understand his terrible intentions.

I think Umi might be getting a bit misinterpreted here, though I do think he'll still try for Mizuhara or something. I think his intentions were simply to confirm Mizuhara's feelings for Kazuya. She got "angry" at the end because Kazuya was inadvertently calling her feelings out.

@Chiibihime

Why are you insulting me? i'm not trash talking about you, only this manga and the MC. why do you have to bring me into this? can't you just debate my comments without the insults?

I would have written a saying about insults in a debate but that would be ironic for me.

anyways, we both agree that the MC is a bitch that will jack off and curl up into a donut with his own cum glazed on him when he's getting cucked.
but my point still stands, MC gives out an pathetic simp vibe. I know the difference between unconditional love and simping, the MC is simping like those twitch viewers who only watch a streamer because of her exposed tits.

and remember this is coming from the same dude who thinks panty shots, tits shots and excessive sexual innuendos is degenerate (even to this day) in the way that anime applies these tropes (even applying them at all is degenerate by itself) and ruins a potentially good story. I only read this because I tolerate the degeneracy and try to see if the shit show of a MC has progressed at all.

don't tell me it'll take 50 years for the MC to stabilize his "anxienty", then what's the point of dragging out the story? the author could've just ended it at chpt 100 and say "it'll take forever to get better from anxiety". this author is clearly dragging it out for money, and I'm here to criticize on the manga and MC for it.
The pace is shit, why not use time skip in a proper way? no way in hell you would agree that the pace should be 1 page per minute in the manga world time?

Users who are viewing this thread