Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Girlfriend and the Ex-girlfriend 2

Dex-chan lover
At this point I wonder who everyone wants Kazuya to be with.

Nvy

Hmm 4 chapters in once, good shit right there.

the tension is killing me though, what a cliffhanger!

Supporter
Thank you Jet Yau, without reservation.

~~~~~

@caseo78 So far, the only one he deserves is Mami. Give him some time to develop, and he might deserve Ruka. Give him a lot of time, and he might deserve the Mizuhara we started off with.

I don't think he'll ever deserve the Mizuhara she changed into, although the changes mean he's pretty much certain to wind up with her. :-/

Dex-chan lover
I must have become a Rukia fan at some point because everytime I see MC take her for granted or say shit like her feelings being "the least of his problems" I get really fucking angry.

Also, it's amazing how MC always manages to come across Mizuhara coincidentially. With his personality, if this story was told from Mizuhara's PoV I'd totally be willing to believe he stalks her 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
Mc y u angry bro? Everything ex said is true. Your are a self cucking beta that doesn't do jack shit. U made a deal to only go out with rentals until you find actual gf. You got a gf that loves you, and you can't accept it and you want rental gf LUL. You are fucking trash that doesn't care about feelings and too much of a pussy to say your own plz kill self or end up truck'd San Murtha fucka

Damn these awfully-timed chances of the MC seeing mizuhara in places. It has, like. cheesy TV dramas vibe. So annoying.

bless jet yau for giving us four chapters in a single day and for overall continuing the series 'cause i genuinely enjoy this manga

Dex-chan lover
It kinda pisses me off that the confession was sideswiped by this development, Kazuya is acting like a GRADE A douche here, I hope he ends up Alone.

Dex-chan lover
Mami is easily the worst character of the manga because she was made to be antagonistic, she is wishy washy, dated mc before but instead of telling him what's wrong with him she just dumped him but then takes him for granted whenever he is around, bad-mouths him knowing he still has lingering feelings for her and capitalises on them and can't stand a clearly better girl is attracted to him and that MC also has feels for said girl.

Mami simply doesn't deserve anything because she expects everything to fall on her lap. Even this MC as flawed as he is doesn't deserves such punishment.
_
Now if you read this enjoy the usual autistic comments hating on the MC.

jak

Contributor
Why is Mami getting pissed? Didn't she cruelly dump the MC in the beginning and that's what started all of this?

Dex-chan lover
@jak Mami is actually the most realistic of all the girls. She doesn't actually like Kazuya, she's just pissed that he found someone prettier than she is so quickly - and then pissed when she found out it'd all been a lie.

I can't believe this situation has been going on for a year, though. That's insane. Who would put up with all of this nonsense for so long?

Anyway, worst person is MC-kun, second-worst is Mizuhara, Ruka's an idiot and honestly, I support Mami ruining everything because everything deserved to be bathed in holy fire.

MC just keeps lying to everyone, he literally just told Ruka he didn't like Mizuhara.

I'll honestly be unhappy if MC gets a happy ending in this.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason
Where did the ebil MC touch you?

@jak
She's pissed because her "loser Ex" seems to be fine, while she the "best person ever" somehow has to keep it with the hug pillow. She's a complete piece of shit with an ego to match.

jak

Contributor
@kazaddum - Right? It's funny when people slam characters for being dumb while making stupid decisions and act like people in the real world aren't dumber. MC might make mistakes, but he's not a bad guy.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl Mami only want to make trouble, she doesn't even like MC.

Users who are viewing this thread