Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - The Girlfriend and her Dream 3

@Geany

All that could be true, but my point was mostly that the manga doesn't really express that the MC uses his father's money to pay for the dates, it implies he uses his part time job money on her. It also doesn't show Mizuhara going on a bunch of dates with random skeevos. So either she is out flirting around with a bunch of guys, or she is accepting the money the MC is essentially stealing from his family. In this regard I don't see it as fair to vilify Ruka over her, because none of the girls are all that compelling really. I guess it is just poor writing to just have the girls do bad things in the story and just cover it up with being cute and having random background characters gush over how hot they are.

Dex-chan lover
@Bladestone I know it's late, but I just want to say MC financial condition is all explained way, way back at chapter 1.
You know, the 1 million yen, no allowance stuff.

He ain't even doing any part-time until just recently.

he was so articulate and knew what to say when she was on stage then when he has A chance to let her know how well she did he tells her shes "as cool as Fonzie"....
my ability to handwave "MC will be beta" moments is rapidly failing

Banned
Oh translator... How the fuck are we supposed to believe that some post-millennial Japanese kid could possibly know who Fonzie is? Nobody under the age of 36 has ever even seen Happy Days outside of re-runs, and it is unlikely anyone under the age of 26, let alone from Japan, would ever have bothered watching it at all.

Is nobody gonna talk about how fucking bullshit that was? She tried her hardest and was obviously the best on stage... But of course the fucking biased "famous director" picks the other girl cause they've known each other for a while.

I hope that Kazuya mans the fuck up and personally speaks to that director on behalf of Mizuhara. (Although I know that probably won't happen)

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the day a person genuinely compares themselves to Kazuya is the saddest day in the world...
Please don't let that happen, hopefully everyone in the world is better than him.

Users who are viewing this thread