Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 3

doesn't matter even if she stays a night in his own room with him,

The MC is dense to the bone, or maybe he has a brick instead of a brain inside his skull.

He is not being careful nor is he even trying to find a way to date her for real, he just wants to be a fucking fanboy and cheer her on even if it pains her personally.

Its like she is trying to charm him in every way there is just to get him to notice her intents and he just thinks of as nothing but charms that he can pay for and call it helping her.

Double-page supporter
mark my word. next chapter she stays at his place for a night, his "gf" comes for a late visit, he tries to hide mizuhara, annoying "gf" becomes jealous and new problems arise. shit show continues with shit hitting the fan ever so strongly

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero how is this progress?

he confessed to a granny that is a about to die, then the next panel he tells himself that he doesnt have to to her boyfriend... are you fucking serious? how much of self cucking beta does MC need to be?

Fed-Kun's army
The grandma sees something this community is too dense/ blind to see it seems.

Why doesnt the MC just break down her door again
Or climb the balconies???

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Yep, beta MC all the way. "I love her, that's why I'm just going to root her on without telling her how I feel..." I really want to see Kazuya just keep cheering her on while she's getting plowed by some alpha chad.

Also if she lost her keys, why doesn't she 1) go find her keys or 2) call her landlord to get a spare key.

I agree with @ZeonII though. She's going to go into his apartment, then we'll FINALLY see the return of the girlfriend as she just shows up at his place -- and remember, he made a deal with her that he was only going to see Chizuru for dates and nothing was going on between them.

And yes, because our MC is the idiot of all idiots, he's going to freak out "What do I do!" and then try to hide chizuru, then the girlfriend is going to come in, she's going to try to seduce the MC, then Chizuru is going to be discovered, it's going to look like the MC was lying, blah blah blah.

Maybe we should write our own manga, pretty obvious we can be just as cliche and predictable as this trash.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason dude I was actually thinking something serious last night, why is it that in all these romance manga absolutely nothing happens with the MC. But then, out of nowhere the author introduces an alpha character and INTENTIONALLY shows you how alpha he is by letting you know he is getting that pusssah. What's the whole point of that? why the fuck bring this random character to the story, show him having sex offscreen or onscreen somehow... like wtf?

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

It's because the authors don't know how to write a realistic advancement of a relationship without adding some sort of external motivation or threat. How would our poor, dense MCs ever take the next step in a relationship? They need the alpha because it adds drama and forces them to confront their insecurities in the most pathetic way possible, because just seeing how easy and normal it is for one thing leading to another between a couple would be too damaging to the lifelong wizards who read the manga, I guess.

I've dated quite a few women in my life. I'd estimate my "number" to be about 25 maybe. I don't think it ever took more than 3 dates to get to third base with a girl, and never more than a month before sex. With a few, they gave it up on the first date.

Yet here we have Kazuya -- its been a whole YEAR already. Beautiful girls generally don't go a year without dating someone. They *certainly* don't go a year without being hit and asked out on dates, etc. If the author knew how to write realistic characters, Chizuru would have an active sex life already, while Kazuya just jerks it all on his lonesome. At least the author got that part right, where Kazuya was jerkin' his gherkin to the thought of Mami getting boned.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason you need to remember that this here is the superior nippon with superior moral and superior women.
our women is pure and ain't playing left and right like yours, filthy gaijin

Dex-chan lover
OK GUYS, HOLD YOUR BALONEYS.
SHE'S JUST GONNA JUMP FROM THE BALCONY TO REACH TO THE OTHER SIDE.
JUST KEEP IT SANE, GUYS. IT'S LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN.

The MC retarded, might as well NTR Mizuhara in front of Kazuya since he won't do anything other than cheer from the sidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread