Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - The Hangover and the Girlfriend

@neova Yes, at this point I'm barely reading the dialogue anymore, it's always just the MC freaking out over some bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
Is the author male? Kazuya must be a self insert.
I can't believe someone would deliberately create an mc like this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thedarkking25 cause she's a cunt and honestly the drama plot device, right now the only character I'm rooting for is Ruki buyt i's more like am waiting to she if the author is finally going to have the MC, tell her he's not interested in a relationship with her or the MC CONTINUE to string ruka along, I mean the ONLY reason he never answered her was because mami was with Chi but for fuck sake, it's obvious the MC rather stick with his delusions rather than give her a chance, so it's annoying waiting for this dumbass to become a man.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight, the author froze Mami and her plot just so he could bring it back in when he remembered for a quick and easy drama build up.
This is why the characters feel fake, there is no way in hell a person would act like Mami does after so much time passed.

Lol, he should probably flush that fish and get a nicer one. It calling him a fuck all the time is probably the reason he has such low self esteem and actually became one.

Btw, if the next chapter is called "Worst Crossover Ever", does that mean the senryuu crossover canonically takes place immediately after this?

Users who are viewing this thread