Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Supporter
I knew the guy was her Ex since the beggining. It was very obvious.
Idk why u all complaining, the story is good so far
Nope. In fact, through seven volumes of light novels, we have yet to meet anyone identified as one of her exes.

Dex-chan lover
Every character in this manga is a ridiculous human-being

But either way, I've read enough of these manga to know that this has a 60% chance of being a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with that 100%, but also kinda understand her, there is a limit to being a good guy, to go out of your way to be alone with the girl who likes you just to comfort her is crazy, thats not goodnes anymore, I wouldnt overreact like her but definitely wouldn't be comfortable with my gf doing the same
You mention forced drama.
Isn't this also an issue with Sensitive Boy?

Dex-chan lover
You mention forced drama.
Isn't this also an issue with Sensitive Boy?
Sorry I dropped that shit after that girl basically victim blamed mc and her friend defended her by basically saying he didnt need to ,,trauma dump,, on her, thats when I knew I dont want to deal with this shit, and she probablly had a redemption and all but I dont really care lol

Dex-chan lover
I think the main problem is she's continually reminding herself that they have VERY different personalities, and convincing herself that his personality fits her sister better. The pamphlets, while stupid, just works as a reminder of how different they are. If she stopped thinking so much the relationship would probably go a lot smoother, but she's been burned so much she kind of HAS to overthink.

Dex-chan lover
And this is where shit starts to hit the fan. Shit for brains MC doesnt know when to leave someone who's clearly in love with him alone because he is too "good' and Runa just forgets literally everything they've done together to strengthen their bond and starts having "doubts" about who Ryuto loves. Like bitch "im not that easy" yes you are. Lil bro just found your sister's pamphlet visually appealing and THAT makes you have doubts??

Useless drama for useless drama sake killed my enjoyment for this series in the Light Novel and the Anime.

Dex-chan lover
I can get her shenanigans but it’s not an alright thing to lean to other men about this type of problem. The guy didn’t do well either so we have this piece of garbage conundrum.

Aggregator gang
Nope. In fact, through seven volumes of light novels, we have yet to meet anyone identified as one of her exes.
Why are you posting spoilers and tagging a person with a reply when nobody asked? 'oooh but I am tagging it as spoilers' gee I wonder what happens, it's like somebody replying "I wouldn't get too attached to this character if I were you" and thinking the simple fact of posting it isn't a spoiler in itself. Braindead behaviour.

Supporter
Why are you posting spoilers and tagging a person with a reply when nobody asked? 'oooh but I am tagging it as spoilers' gee I wonder what happens, it's like somebody replying "I wouldn't get too attached to this character if I were you" and thinking the simple fact of posting it isn't a spoiler in itself. Braindead behaviour.
Thank you for your concern.

Double-page supporter
AbqO2gs.png

Did I miss something? I always thought that Runa and Maria don't have another sibling.

Users who are viewing this thread