Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari

kaf

i dont like the lolis just kill them off and make the main guy a mad man.

I already hate that oh no a beautiful girl is approaching me bullshit but getting nervous/aroused by a 7 year old girl, seriousely? Pedo beta bullshit manga....

Dex-chan lover
Creation magic... someone spoil it for me if this magic has no limits. The thing about magic is that people tend to play fast and loose with it and it became synonymous with bs convenience to me.

Content : Ecchi
Genre : Isekai
Me : Ah, shit ! here we go again 😥

Im not yet reading this, is this good tho?
I don't like the shitty standard isekai plot where mc get's so op in the first 3 chap and there's like 123+ girl who wanna make baby's with mc even they are just meet 😬

Dex-chan lover
@Evgrace

well TL:DR
its not a bad manga so far, and it have potential but im not going to give it my final answer from just a few chapters.
it is pretty basic but some people ( like me ) dont mind that and again... its just the start of the manga it could change for the better or worse later on.
so give it a read its only a few chapters and if you dont like it you can just drop it later.

He is OP from page 1 more or less :p
But everyone believes he is trash because his type of magic is unpopular and poorly understood.
The girls like him not becouse he is strong but becouse he is actually a nice person( except for one, but she is a living sword and feeds off his mana to sustain herself so she can gets away with it i guess )
Its abit materialistic but they basically like him because he was nice to them and gave them a present.
Something i found intresting tho is that the other OP people (the hero who defeated the demon lord and his party ) actually acknowledge that if he would turn evil the world would be in a bad spot.

Fed-Kun's army
Generic. Another power wank fantasy based solely on how amazing the MC is. No action scenes, no romance, no comedy, no sense of adventure, it doesn't even have the edgy factor.

Contributor
@kevinmul 2 months till what? Chapter 5 has been available for months (and the second part of chapter 6 just landed online).

MC:
makes infinity gauntlet
snaps fingers
everybody climaxes

wtf did I just read?

Fed-Kun's army
@bassgs I just thought the same exact thing... also are they actually legal? I feel like I m watching a crime in progress.

@EvgenijM86 Yeah great, cant help it, still feels kind of wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread