Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari

Fed-Kun's army
Manga: They are 7... and very borderline eroticism.
Parents be like: "Oh Great we are going to be a great family soon."
Me: "Japan... are you... F*CKING KIDDING ME?!"

And next thing is, creation magic is trash?! (in the description, nothing to say there as far as chapter 1 is concerned)
Do they even realise the implications of the word "creation"?
F*CKING GENERIC ISEKAI

Follow

glad this is getting translated seems like it will be good, those complaining they said he doesnt remember about his previous life but doesnt make since he created a bathing suit either trans is wrong or next chapter will reveal more detail, those who are lazy but interested in more details seems someone picked up the torch for this
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/keizoku-wa-maryoku-nari-munou-mahou-ga-benri-mahou-ni/

seems the continuation of this series is gone, hope some group will pick this up, also somewhere their is a discrepancy cause the first chpt leaves alot out but points out he is 7 but the recent novel release says he is 5

oh boy i wonder how generic this isekai shall be.
Edit: after reading chp 1 and 2 i have decided.... its generic but im an isekai faggat so im probably gonna continue reading it.

Dex-chan lover
U5W9iHF.gif

So this guy can create anything? Fucking japs got Minecraft creative mode now, what we gonna do? They really run out of ideas huh? I guess the only thing worth looking forward to is banging these underaged anime chicks in our heads. At least until some sick fucker rules34s it so we can all collective stroke our cocks to it? At least the art is somewhat good so our eyes don’t hurt from disgust as we glimpse at anime tiddies at 3 am in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread