Kenja no Mago

Man, Cecily looks so much better in regular clothes rather than uniform. It's hard to say someone cute when she's got a mushroom on top of her head.

Binge read this in a day and to be honest it's surprisingly good. Honest 8/10 can't wait for more

There up to 42 chapters in Raw and it takes about 2 month to translate amen upload a chapter? Makes me kinda of wish that could read the language sometimes.

Worse isekai I've read in awhile. Antagonists have far better character development then MC and crew themselves. MC is incredibly beta and the romance plot is infuriating to read.
The love interest is basically the first 5/10 women that the MC sees thus the author basically brute forced the relationship to happen because FIRST WOMEN HURR DURR HERP DERP.

Did they really stop translating? looks like they are just tied up ATM. Maybe a translator left

Well, it's trash. Even by trash standard. There is no redeeming qualities besides nice art. Even the heroine itself wich supposedly holds 50% of the charm of a series fells flat in a bad way. Like seriously, I'd rather have another Shana clone rather than this soggy plain paper. Heck, I even thought Asuna is much more interesting love interest compared to whatever this author came up with. I seriously thought the author will kill her off to make the protagonist edgey, and the childhood friend will become her replacement. That's right, even love interest's friend A is way more desirable than the main love interest herself!

Trimmage If you don’t like why don’t you just give up and read other thing and not come spoil and criticate manga that other like

welp, at least this way when chapter 35 gets released we'll have two chapters to read through!

What is hell is wrong with these Chapters? Because there is a cap after Chapter 31 and then its complety messed up, can someone fix this pls?

WAY TO GO Tritinia Scans!!!
After four months im super grateful someone picked up this awesome storyline again. THANK YOU😊

Uh oh. Biaman scans dropped it. What now?

===========================================
Btw thanks for posting fake information again Marconi. It's not like people could literally click on the group names on this site and check if the project was abandoned.

Or that when another chapter inevitably releases because YOU LIED, you would get proven to be a liar.

OH WAIT.

Users who are viewing this thread