Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
The way she called MC out in the office is as if she's asking for a duel 😂

Aggregator gang
What? After the first fifteen pages the whole thing just went into 2x speed. It felt like i had skipped 1 page that explained the entirity of the plot.
I think the autor just want's to rush (or regress in this case) back in time so the manga can start lol

Dex-chan lover
Ohh we can @ users? how do you do that?

TEST: @HoangDinh
Bruh how long have you been on the site? It's been here since the old forum days, heck it's the go to way to post replies since there's no reply function yet so everyone just tags each other. If you go to some really old mangas that was active back in the day, the comments addressing each other all have @ user.

Group Leader
Bruh how long have you been on the site? It's been here since the old forum days, heck it's the go to way to post replies since there's no reply function yet so everyone just tags each other. If you go to some really old mangas that was active back in the day, the comments addressing each other all have @ user.
Oct 2020 says so on my name. Actually when I got here, trying @ was one of the first things in the forum, but it didn't work. Maybe I put a space or something? Glad to know now.

Users who are viewing this thread