Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting them to get a little bit closer until it is revealed that both of them went back in time, but I am sure it's going to be fluffy enough like this too

Dex-chan lover
love this story and how the MCs compliment each other! (literally and figuratively) now , to wait for chapter 4 to finish cooking in 2024 :shamihuh:

Double-page supporter
So the kinda iffy, "But is it really okay for someone that's mentally adult to be doing this..." that is often pushed aside is I guess solved since they're both mentally adults anyway. Did feel like they were hinting at it, and I think it'll be pretty interesting to see how things go now that they both know.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. I had a hunch that everyone that have different personalities from the guy perspective might be a redo lads

Dex-chan lover
Atleast they didn't dragged out the whole "Oh look I regress to my youth so imma gonna enjoyed my youth and confessed the person I love BUT WAIT ITS GONNA TAKE BLOODY MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL NEAR FINALE THAT IS WHERE I TELL HER THE TRUTH" bs trope.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm the only one that doesn't like this development because the FL won't be as cute/kind as before. I preferred their relationship when it seemed like FL hadn't regressed

Double-page supporter
No, stupid MCs are annoying, not amusing, unless the reader is some schlub who wants to imagine himself as superior to a dumbass MC.
they literally want us to read and be like:

"NOOOOO, what are you doing, I wouldn't act like this"
FEjJqMWVIAEu2Li.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
Look, you can use a completely bonkers scenario like "time leap" all you want, that's fine...

But this...This you cannot do.
image.png
image.png

Where the fuck did that all come from?

Likeliest possibility: Out of frame, she just unscrewed the damn lid. XD

Supporter
No, stupid MCs are annoying, not amusing, unless the reader is some schlub who wants to imagine himself as superior to a dumbass MC.
Neither is stupid, but they've always kept themselves so tightly wrapped up that they simply don't know how to properly express themselves. That's the journey this series is taking them on.

Dex-chan lover
So does that mean that everyone who acted differently from MC’s memories (the blonde dude, big tits girl and his sister) are also time leapers? Or is that just a butterfly effect thing?? :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread