Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this chapter thinking it was Revenge of My Youth since where that one left off this one kind of picks up and was VERY confused.

Supporter
So does that mean that everyone who acted differently from MC’s memories (the blonde dude, big tits girl and his sister) are also time leapers? Or is that just a butterfly effect thing?? :thonk:

The third LN introduces another significant character who not only has a different appearance than in the original timeline but also has a suspiciously large number of mutual contacts with the ML's friends and family that didn't exist in the original timeline, suggesting something more than just the butterfly effect in play (particularly since most of the inconsistencies were present before our two leapers could possibly have changed anything).

Dex-chan lover
What you mean last chapter was 8 months ago? I thought it was like a month or so...

Dex-chan lover
It's cute how Shimono wanted to really redo his life, but he failed because he was focused on making sure Kamijou didn't change in her own life. Then because of old habits, he still acted like an office worker! Now they're stuck with each other! Then again, I'm sure neither of them would have it any other way...

That tantrum Kamijou had was really cute. You'd best take care of her, Shimono!
WOOHOO SOMEONE PICKED IT UP! IT'S BACK! THANK YOU!
I had to rely on Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You to scratch this itch.

BTW, why is the art in the end card/last page so different?
It's the Light Novel Cover.

Contributor
"27-year old single man"
I... don't see a single trace of this. It's like he was a teenager in an adult's body from the start and so not much really changed for him.

So Nanaya says he regrets not letting her know how he feels, but it's looking more like he's going to waste his time and second chance all over again by being the same coward unable to confess. On page 32 was a chance to come clean and confess, but of course he won't and didn't. Don't tell me he relives these 11 years again and only confess when he's 27 again for the ending. I want to believe he'll develop out of this cowardly self, but so far he isn't very convincing...

Well, at least now it's confirmed Touka has her adult memories too. They both time leaped into the past. This fact just saved this manga for me, as it should be interesting. We haven't even gotten to confirming the possibility that others also have their adulthood memories and that also has potential.

Double-page supporter
I get the dislike for drawing out the reveal but they torpedoed the whole vibe of it in the third chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Im srry for sounding spoiled but i hope the manga gets updated more than once every half a year

Dex-chan lover
So does that mean that everyone who acted differently from MC’s memories (the blonde dude, big tits girl and his sister) are also time leapers? Or is that just a butterfly effect thing?? :thonk:

Or what if every person who time leap may from different timeline, I mean the sister have unusual relationship to the MC

Supporter
Or what if every person who time leap may from different timeline, I mean the sister have unusual relationship to the MC
While his sister develops her domme tendencies much earlier in this timeline, she herself is not a leaper. She has been harshly impacted, however, by a leaper who isn't either of these two.

Dex-chan lover
So probably another interesting character then. Thank you.
While his sister develops her domme tendencies much earlier in this timeline, she herself is not a leaper. She has been harshly impacted, however, by a leaper who isn't either of these two.

Supporter
so chap 4 is next year
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I’m amazed that the mystery of FMC being in the past was wrapped up in the same chapter. Now the question of MrBlonde and MC Sister returned to the past is on the docket

Dex-chan lover
Ok, what if not only the two protagonists did a time leap. But like, other characters too and some of them maybe did even a longer time leap (what would explain some of the changes)

Users who are viewing this thread