Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu

Dex-chan lover
Uhh.... I dunno.

I like this kind of premise, but the characters are weird. The one that bug me the most is MC's monologue. Too excessive, like that Rental Kanojo.

I'll wait until there are plenty of chapters before reading this again.

Group Leader
Uhh.... I dunno.

I like this kind of premise, but the characters are weird. The one that bug me the most is MC's monologue. Too excessive, like that Rental Kanojo.

I'll wait until there are plenty of chapters before reading this again.
Normally I'd agree, but timetravel tropes tend to involve a lot of internal dialogue to explain the faux setting (what he knows) vs the physical setting. It's like a spy infiltrating alone; the conflict and goal orientation is happening in his head. Pretty much happens when MC is ushered into a new situation. Isekai's tend to do that for like the first half of a season.

Group Leader
Is this worth a read?
I'm thinking FMC has been time traveling for quite a bit and back already. This time she wanted MC to jump with him at the altar in chapter 1. I suspect we are gonna see them go back to office life and back to high school together with only the FMC knowing what's up. And that this whole manga is one big time traveling version of "I love you why won't you love me back? pouts".

It's possible that by having MC and FMC flip flop through time they are technically experiencing mutually unrequited love, as it says in the description.

Fed-Kun's army
As of now, I am at chapter 3, and I honestly think that the time leap was implemented pretty badly. Still, I am sucker for this type of stories, so I am here to ride this train

I gave up on this getting translated only to find a new chapter today 😭 thank you Galaxy Degen scans!

Dex-chan lover
Wish both of them actually try to drop the facade and try to get along with each other now that they've been given a second chance to mingle without having to worry about work and adult life. Still there's only been 3 chapters, let's wait and see...

so like, when is this getting a new chapter? also how far ahead is it's LN? i'd read that instead but im not really much of a LN person...

Users who are viewing this thread