Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Elma and Tooru II

Dex-chan lover
Our ladies sure one mind in crucial time, time to pull out that sword Kobayashi

Dex-chan lover
Fiancé is going to be a secret misogynistic douche, I can almost guarantee it.
Will also, probably, have one of those "closed eyed, always smiling" faces.

Dex-chan lover
Is Kobayashi going the poly route or she just liking getting off work early???

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Tooru suposed to be one of the strongest dragons in existence?
How come she is always defeated like that?

Dex-chan lover
Would be a pleasant twist if the fiancé was a laid back nice guy that mostly cares for marriage in name only...

Now hear me out, what if it was a nice dragon who gave Elma her space but also supports her... Elma should get over Tohru... and wouldn’t a baby dragon be so nice to see

Just my opinion

Dex-chan lover
holy fucking shit it hasn't even been a week since the last chapter, are yall ok scan team?

Dex-chan lover
So unless Elma x Tooru is gonna be canon (I wish it would, for the record), I don't really see the big problem with her getting married. Like, she's not doing anything of importance in the human world anyway, and of all the dragons she's the only one who lives alone, as she doesn't have any human of significance in her life. If the fiancé turns out to be evil that would be one thing, but assuming he's not I don't think this situation sounds all that bad. Plus, I'm kinda tired of seeing all the dragons fall in love with humans anyway, it'd be nice to see at least one relationship between dragons.

Dex-chan lover
She was fighting the matriarch of the Harmony faction.

Not surprising that there are bigger fish.

Double-page supporter
Sooo... Tooru is 1-hit KO'd. It'd be real shame to have Damocles appear right here right now seeing his daughter like that. 🤣

I expect the marriage to maybe go forward but it will be in name only with the partner being laid back and understanding its all just politics.

Plus Elma finding a nice partner might actually be just what she needs.

Dex-chan lover
It's possible that this was a duel to first blood, so that, despite how this looks, Tooru has actually just won.

Double-page supporter
Given who the author is I doubt any fiance would be secretly an asshole. He's already done the secretly evil and I don't think He'd do it again, and we can even see with that character he was redeemed.

Users who are viewing this thread