Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Why not? We're at the beach

Dex-chan lover
Thanks.
I'm kinda disappointed that beast queen didn't find out

Dex-chan lover
did he figure it out or is he gonna have a short-lasting crush
can't imagine this series would try shoehorning in a rival character for more than a chapter

Dex-chan lover
So we finally get to see rest of team & looks like Desumi is raising suspicion for Green to look into. I like how Majima completely misinterpreted all her actions & they all conveniently came together for Desumi's "evil" image. Thanks for the translations.

My guess is that Green knows her from school or something.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter as always.
I was surprised that both teams didn't meet, I was seriously expecting "well yeah, we are enemies but let's have fun together just for today!" kind of twist mid-chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Love me a beach episode, getting to see more of the team is just the cherry ontop

Fed-Kun's army
@imadoathing Looks to me that he is suspicious of her since she came out of nowhere and he probably see her similarity with "Miss Death".

Dex-chan lover
Blessed beach episode. We got to see swimsuits, Fudou and Desumi being cute, and the rest of the not-Power Rangers.

Beast Queen misinterpreting everything Desumi did gave me a good laugh, and it seems like she may or may not have her own forbidden romance.

Hopefully, whatever Green Gelato's thinking doesn't drive a wedge between Fudou and Desumi.

Group Leader
One of the more wholesome beach episodes I’ve seen in manga. I like it

Dex-chan lover
Blessed chapter indeed, I like how Desumi's secret was misunderstood by a too serious sub-boss

I guess the rest of Gelato 5 members are cool with Romeo-Juliet relationship, but I hope Daigo is not the one who is a party popper trope character

Users who are viewing this thread