Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 9 - A Weekend with Everyone (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. Hope MC have a trick up his sleeve.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dex-chan lover
After the nurse talked about love I imagine how fucked up must be a love eater falling in love without knowing she is a love eater

•have a crush on a guy
•ask him out
•he say yes
•have your first kiss
•he don't love you anymore
images

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After the nurse talked about love I imagine how fucked up must be a love eater falling in love without knowing she is a love eater

•have a crush on a guy
•ask him out
•he say yes
•have your first kiss
images
i mean unless your parents abandoned you i would think the mother would tell you like that other girl's mother

if it's not some 'instinct' thing to just absorb his 'essence' lol (although i'm surprised there's not some 'evolution' to where they would get married and keep them around for longer to keep 'feeding' like a vampire keeping someone like a human juice box XD)

interesting for the nurse to know tho, makes me wonder if there are ppl who are like politicians or 'higher ups' sending love eaters to 'target' ppl if it makes them a useless shell or so

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the guy should just pick Gaburi and just make a no kissing rule (or use whatever sci-fi plot device to handle it). She's the only one who really put all her cards on the table and opened up to him. Everyone else definitely have something to hide.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the guy should just pick Gaburi and just make a no kissing rule (or use whatever sci-fi plot device to handle it). She's the only one who really put all her cards on the table and opened up to him. Everyone else definitely have something to hide.
Lol interesting take for sure. I think your priorities are misaligned though.

Dex-chan lover

•have a crush on a guy
•ask him out
•he say yes
•have your first kiss
I thought they could kinda "choose" if they want to slurp on the emotion or not. Kinda like a straw, you place your mouth on it but as long as u dont suck it nothing will happen.

Dex-chan lover
I do not recognize the love-eaters in the water.

Dex-chan lover
lol my first thought was something dirty/them being like succubi and them able to suck out their 'love' through other places but i guess that's not too 'pure'. wonder how many are working as 'rental girlfriends' or so lol

Users who are viewing this thread