Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.7

Double-page supporter
Nice that his friends didn’t try (much) to force him into anything he didn’t want to do. So, now… where will the author go with this setup, now that they have it all ready?

Dex-chan lover
Seem like a perfect point for the publishers to axe this series and tell the mangaka, "Well, you had a nice run, bye!"

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this series doesn't get canned like so many others.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeVee

Depends on if they follow the WN or not really

@Jeikob

Would you rather see the MC in many chapters trying to vehemently proclaim himself to be who he is, having returned 10 years after presumed dead and looking younger than before said death, all the while trying to avoid people trying to take advantage of him ?

And well, what would he even do ? Sure he's an OP mage-warrior , but what else can he do ? And would he actually want to continue with fighting after 10 straight years of it ?

Supporter
I totally understand why this was separated into parts. Soooo many pages. Haha.

Group Leader
So Archduke means he would be higher ranked than the King's own siblings (if he had any), right?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, thanks for the chapter! It was really nice to be able to finish the chapter in one go instead of in minuscule little bits.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm kind of happy he decided to start over again. He's fought a long battle, and while he can't return to the past, he can set on another adventure and find something that he wants to do. In the past, he had his comrades but nobody else, so perhaps he'll find more people he can become close to this time around.

If he had gone around trying to prove his existence, then even after he successfully managed to, then what? He'll be bombarded with tasks and things he's expected to do, and we won't be able to see him freely travelling, since he seems to be a pretty laxed guy despite the possible loneliness he's hiding.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Pretty much... He's right after the king when it comes to ranking so basically the king himself lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is really awesome some far....even made me a bit teary-eyed.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F : they might be the exact opposite end of the spectrum,
to over protective
@Solamira : remember the scenes at the end of 1.2 showing some unrelated people...
but he partners with some generic rookies to go goblin slaying first, it nearly goes like a typical rookie quest in Goblin Slayer

Fed-Kun's army
That's it, it can just end there and the story was great. I see no point going beyond this.

Dex-chan lover
All these talking about this being a good place to end reminds me of the ending of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3zMR6Z9tmM

Users who are viewing this thread