Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao all of the events are loosely strung together to build the premise of having whatever weird love triangle they wanna build.

Poor gyarus parents hunt themselves it look like but wtf is this progression. And the childhood friend clearly is some sorts yandere/sadist or something. I am a bit curious about how that goes

Aggregator gang
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES: CURED.

Thank you, big tiddy Chinese comic book convenience store lady. That was a scary 5 minutes of my life. Subarashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bruh revise on the title, also its funny corny. Intro to the meeting of the girl was so trash please do better

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how its like for the childhood friend for her childhood friend to jump off a cliff literally the night he confesses to her.
Alternatively imagine how she might feel hearing that, right after she rejected her childhood friend, he gets taken home by the class gyaru.

Aggregator gang
1st: the "gyaru" is too normal looking.
2nd: I had suicidal thoughts and also I'm not really afraid of dying, and with that background, I still think this writing is just edgy just for the hell of it...
It's gross... why it tries to make suicide something "cool"?
"Look at me, I want to die!" Isn't that closer to a fucking joke than anything?
The only feeling this provoked was rage...

Dex-chan lover
"I'm going to kill myself"
"Please live!"
"Okay, you saved me from suicide"
Man, this is all over the place. The whiplash you get from panel to panel is insane.

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking stupid but the type of stupid that makes you keep reading it

Dex-chan lover
I think, I just had multiple strokes reading this, the actual fuck just happened, it's like someone just decided to every extreme to EVER exist in romance/drama into one singular chapter and thought its a good idea ô_o

I feel like I've read an undersea traincrash mid air oof

Users who are viewing this thread