Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Fuyuki is already ready to distant herself, but I'm pretty sure this dumb couple will just grab her into their mess. Why protagonists in this kind of stories never be able to peacefully move on?

And also, does Eri really like the guy? Cause the way she questioned Fuyuki, and then her words when responding to him don't tell that, at least for me. Clearly she still wants to keep Fuyuki around her, though I don't understand why she agreed to go out with him.

Man, in this kind of situations I always want the protagonists to just move far away lol. But of course it will never happen cause we won't have things to read xD

Group Leader
Ah, uh, yes ? Kinda confused, do they even love each other ?

ofcourse another GL series where one of the girls have a/gets a boyfriend from the first chapters... guess I Will just have to place this on in my “dont read” list.
Yep, Murasakino is pretty much on my blacklist now with both this and his most recent two-shot. Thankfully such shitty settings have died out for the most part when compared to a decade or two ago.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, i'm sure they got together. The beginning is the dude going to THEIR wedding~
It's actually very plausible. But even so, if most of the story is how they did everything to break Fuyuki's heart then well, for sure I can't handle it. Falling in love with your childhood friend, but for reasons can't get together with her, can't speak your mind about it while having to see her together with someone else is such an old cliché and I'm tired of that. We are living in 21st century already, can you communicate a bit? Would rather have Fuyuki saying everything, having herself called gross or whatever, then moving on lol (though I'm pretty sure something is off with Eri too).

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, i'm sure they got together. The beginning is the dude going to THEIR wedding~
Well tbh idk, it looks like fuyuki on the 1st panel aaaaaand i dont think she's the one having a wedding ? I hope she is tho
I cant wait to see the casual fuyuki trying to forget eri by sleeping with bunch of women (y) (or already did and the exs will come one by one)
Full of useless drama (y)

I just hope it will be less than 40 chapters. Or maybe less. Idk it just looks like i will be angry each chapter and i'll stress waiting the next chapter. So i'll see you again in X months (or years 💀 )

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

I don't get all the hate

it is kinda of cliche but so what it's always fun to read angst.

I'm going to predict the story rn fr fr
Eri actually loves fuyuki but doesn't want to admit it/is confused. So the reason why she dates kyou is bcs she just wants to ignore her feelings. Eri will realizes later that she actually likes fuyuki (some way or another). Kyou will realize Eri doesn't actually like him the way he likes her and will be the first one to break their relationship up. Fuyuki and Eri will get together in the end. The end.

Depending on the amount of chapters more things might happen but this is going to be what is boils down too. It's going to be angsty and jealousy is probably going to played with a lot lowkey. Looking forward for more chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Can the guy just leave? I want yuri, and not some guy ruining it

Users who are viewing this thread