Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Gotania

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't the girl realize those common sense stuff? Also looked like the servant was groping MCs butt at the weapon store 😂

Dex-chan lover
LzWnLcB.png

Couldn't he just had asked her about the meaning of this unknown word? It'll inevitably leads to some (absolutely preventable) mess he would have to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should find some mithril and eat it. I bet the nanobots inside him could put it to use!

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
@nigredo I agree he should just ask her (Claria is it? Sorry forgot her name), if not it can backfire them in the future.... but what's those word means I wonder? Is it something like a "noble" or "royalty"?

Dex-chan lover
@WildGrizzlyBear
Both ugly, and wildly impractical, the worst of both worlds. When I read the webnovel, I had to force myself to ignore the illustrations and imagine a suit of armor that made sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Was decent up to this point. Might be translation issues, but I doubt it. Author is starting to throw things in the story ad hoc. The villagers have been trading with that company for generations and suddenly its a bad company because the original head of the company died? The villagers didn't know this somehow?

Also, MC's skepticism is obviously causing him to ignore the possibility there may be some other types of beings living on the planet that may act as guardians or something in relation to that bird or whatever it is, but I'm sure the plot will make the creature out to be something of importance.

And why didn't they just buy her some temporary armor to use while they were in the town instead of ruining the value of her mythril armor?

Why hasn't he asked her what that word means chapters ago!? It has been probably a month or so when he was asked about it the first time in the village.

SGR

Double-page supporter
They understand each other without words due to the fact that they've spent a lot of time using only gestures and have grown to read each other immediately?
Nope. Suddenly: TELEPATHY. Without any introduction too.
The rating on this one just went down a peg.

@SGR
I think they're just whispering to each other and the artist failed to use the correct visual indicators to notify the readers of it, making it seem like they're using telepathy with the thought bubbles. I may be wrong, but that's the only plausible idea I could come up with.

SGR

Double-page supporter
@Mapd
I get what you're saying - that this might not be the writer's fault. BUT: be it failure of the writer or failure of the artist - it is still a major blunder that warrants bringing the rating down a peg.

Users who are viewing this thread