Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Negotiations

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, I was surprised when I see this got updated on baka updates, and it's by one of the group that I been followed longest, thanks so much for this

Dex-chan lover
Sweet. Official translation of volume 2 is coming all the way in March and it'll be a very, very, long time until they come close to catching up to Vol 5.

Fed-Kun's army
Genuinely one of the few japanese isekai that takes the medieval setting seriously, without turning it into a japantown festival.
Not seriously enough: bikini armor, even if it is over other clothing. And this one isekai where female knight has a glorious full plate armor with mail peeking between the plates, story on that is a joke :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long that I forgot who Robert is.

EDIT: It's Baronet Serio.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i rarely comment on manga stuff but this time i felt like i had to, thank you LHT for translanting this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out the baron was secretly a woman and will join the harem...

That's the WN and it's been on hiatus for 1.2 million years, sadly. There is an LN for this, but I haven't seen any TL for it.
Do you know if there are any significant differences between the WN and the LN? It looks like there are only 4 volumes of the LN out and I haven’t seen any updates on the LN side either (nor WN). Wondering what’s going to happen to the manga, but it seems to be still coming out at least!

Dex-chan lover
Props to this Baron and his wife! Dude accepting this mission and even become noble before just for love! :thumbsup:
@Kuokkanen you should check Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de for good women armours, the only con is the lack of helmets! It's like all those manga (tbh ,many movies do the same bs) forget how vulnerable the head is :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread