Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I`m pretty sure she is called "Alice" when going incognito when in town. Or is there something i`m missing?

So, how long until Iris finds out about Dean's identity? Between her Mother's reaction and the two guys its a bit shocking she hasn't caught on that Dean's more than he seems. I'm almost a bit disappointed in it.

ppl said what I wanted to say about the next chapter lol...

if they working like slaves.... without pay... I say 1-3 days for each ch till they reach the Chinese raw limit.... then they need a Japanese to English TLer. Though we want it to be push out as fast as possible we shouldn't force them to meet the timeline they was putting into the last page. Sooooo.... let all just thanks them for Tling it for us =D

@SapphireDemon Technically this comment isn't a spoiler but I still put it in one... Base on what I look at on the raw without understanding it fully...
Up to the latest raw in Japanese she did not find out yet so there be quite some time before she find out.

Isn't it "Alice" instead of "Iris" in most of this chapter? She doesn't want to be called "Iris" but "Alice" when undercover right?

Dex-chan lover
Fantasy Middle age Europe already having proper healthcare and america still doesn't have one

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 When you're out of your depth, just mimic what you know. The main costs of healthcare in the US come from legal protections and all the bureaucracy that comes with that as well as the huge growth of imaging technology with CT scans and MRIs. The reason insurance models exist is because self-employment is one of the most valued aspects of being a physician.

None of this applies to medieval Europe. This is an era when medicine was a hobby of nobles who were individually serving Noble families. Rather than an insurance model with all the issues of setting rates and processing claims, just making physicians civil servants would be easier. It would serve as a licensing process, promote the service, distinguish the physicians, and bring prestige to her noble house.

This guild idea seems prone to corruption and wouldn't be as transparent as just fitting physician salaries into a healthcare budget. Of course you could make the argument that only medical professionals are equipped to assess the cost of care, as lobbyists and accountants make very unethical and cost saving policies generally.

lol at the aunty pointing that Iris is always surrounded by cute guys and it just keeps increasing. Also, I really love how Dean and Iris relationship is evolving. It's just a little, but I love how good they working together and how capable they both are. Also, I love how Iris is still affected by the break of the engagement and bet Ed was a little shit to her. Can't wait for the next chapter and seeing her opening up to Dean - I really liked that he was the only one to approach her.

Thanks again for translation and take all the time you guys want! All the update were marvelous! Thanks so much for it <3

Dex-chan lover
YEAAAAH! We're having a date-like development now!

Not that I'm complaining about how the story has been developing, but I'm kinda surprised we haven't put her Otome knowledge to good use.

Fed-Kun's army
this is really an educational manga regarding financial systems and nation building

also, i guess FMC is still affected by that incident even if it's "Iris" not her per se

Dex-chan lover
i really like Dean, he doesn't seem like an ass and seems observant which is rare for romantic interests

Users who are viewing this thread