Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@Darkarsel Honestly I also didn't get it, then again, I didn't ask myself the question, after all several characters knew him from before, shouldn't they have known he was the first prince too ?

I was surprised but you gotta love those last few pages. This scanslation group is probably filled with people who have read so many series that nothing surprises them anymore.

Dex-chan lover
damn, layers on layers. These are some very fascinating character dynamics.

Dex-chan lover
so wait... she was named after what's essentially a yuri ship?

It’s cool that the queen dowager was actually interested in the MC’s mother first. Gives the series more depth rather than everything being MC centered.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the family tree, the first prince got another sibling? Who is that, I wonder...

Group Leader
Can someone explain me who is saying
I don’t plan to die ?
Alfred or grandma ??
Because this little detail is really important to story

Fed-Kun's army
FQ5d873.jpg

Double-page supporter
"How come you've came?"

Dafuq?

They might have a half dozen or more people in their scanlation group, but not a single one of them knows proper English grammar. SMFH

By the way, it should be written as either, "Why have you come?" or "How come you're here?" Not that it matters, since this group will probably never see this comment, or if they do, they won't fix their mistake.

I'm loving the Queen Mother. She is just awesome in that she loves Mellis so much she wants her in her family. That Iris's mother stole her heart that much. But that she was kind enough to let her go when she couldn't have her. She didn't push for what she wanted just because she wanted Mellis. And that she was so happy Iris was born and named her, secretly, after her and Mellis in hopes she can have a second chance of having Mellis in her family; even if it's through her daughter.

I have a feeling that she wouldn't push, though, if Iris said no. She wants Mellis and her daughter, yes, but more importantly she wants them happy to be her family. Happy in their marriages and lives.

It is absolutely adoreable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread