Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I never expected to start hating some characters this much in shoujo manga

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda surprised by how hysterical he's behaving, guess he's been really manipulated hard by his "innocent" fiancee.

can't wait too those little shits faces when they find out why she was really invited to the party.

Dex-chan lover
Since when have they become that nonsensical? Feels good for Iris's brother not becoming one of those ahorangers.

Double-page supporter
Yup, yuri is probably way smarter than what she seems to be...
Maybe she is trying to ruin the kingdom for some sort of template revenge story probably ? Or she could be a reincarnator that is going for a certain ending ?

It's just a guess (as I stopped reading the novel quite a long time ago, and the fact that the new translator team cut the chapters in multiples pages to get more add views don't really help to motivate me to read it again), but I got this feeling there is more to her than what she show...

Whelp, I see now that Ed is a hopeless case. He is undoubtedly the king of idiots, to be manipulated so easily by Yuri.

I am loving Iris and her mom. Verbally beating down the dimwitted couple + equally dimwitted priest. I am looking forward to the queen doing the same too.

>We'll change the rules so it doesn't matter about low class / high class!
>Also you shouldn't be here! You've lost your standing in society!

Wow what a smart prince.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else absolutely loving the wicked smirk Iris has as she educated those stupendously moronic sycophants! ?

if those two become the ruler of that kingdom, it will surely fall into ruins.

Dex-chan lover
A fist needs to be flying at his face at full force 10 times over and over again

Dex-chan lover
Yeah right "There is no cure for stupidity"
Bitchslap both of them please!!!

Double-page supporter
Hell i can't wait to see their faces when they realize she's the boss here

Users who are viewing this thread