Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Still hoping we will see yuri getting a bitchslap

Double-page supporter
I love how there are no unnecessary fake-ass cliffhanger and each chapter is enjoyable on his own.
One og the best isekai IMHO

I didn't know that Bern is actually the younger one because in the past chapter he only called her older sister "sister"

Dex-chan lover
Bern & Yuri scene is one of the comic original scene. Tbh it's the best scene the artist made since Bern-Yuri relationship will barely mention :'D I really love his development especially how Bern's point of view towards Yuri is shifted :)

Aggregator gang
First Bern.
BROOOOO!!!!! yuri would have to be even dumber than the dumbest of manga characters or be a freaking super pro actress to fake not getting what Bern told her. Damn that was freaking cool the way he said he's already back on earth while she is still on cloud 9!!! Truth be told I sort of wanted him to tell her: "fuck off bitch, I'm no doll of yours anymore." With a real scary and freezing cold look in his eyes...

Second Grandma Queen and Al.
Normally I sort of skip these parts where the characters start blabbering through the pages but these two people they make it so damn interesting that I wanted them to continue. It's like when two sly scheming and mysterious characters face off trying to find out what the other is planning while saying stuff like "I knew you would do that" or the likes.

Dex-chan lover
The face that says "B*tch"
Is5zgU1.png

Dex-chan lover
As much as I'm happy with how Bern burns Yuri, he just seems way too cold there.
If he's worried about public's eye, the damage already done the moment he agreed to sneak together with Yuri.
And he didn't even try to listen to any word from Yuri, like, at all.
I mean, Yuri is still innocent so far, man, at least in surface. Like, Iris' banishment can be seen as Ed's overreaction rather than Yuri's scheme, and she calling out to Bern can be seen as actual concern for Bern caused by Bern recent tendency to separates himself from her group.
He just seems too harsh on someone that can be passed off as mere ditzy with good intention.

She's not actually a ditzy, of course, but Bern doesn't know that, does he?
Also, that moment when Yuri's real emotion slipped through when she missed the meaning of Bern sarcasm is just way too good, man. Can't imagine her face when she realized it's a sarcasm.

Supporter
The fact the Bern/Yuri scene was original is fun to know. It was really well done, especially the idea that Yuri represents a dream. Or in this case, a video game, someone who tells you what you want to here for the imaginary perfect ending.

Dex-chan lover
Between Bern, Iris, the parents, Alfred, and the Queen, ascending in scale in that order, there sure is a lot of keikaku doori going on this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bern Burn

My only worry is now, aside from Ed, whom we don't talk about, is that Al and Granny have opposing ideals in what they want to do with Iris and the future.
Granny is, of course, on the "Dick her down" strategy. She wants that mother bloodline so bad!
But Al seems to have other things in mind. Like he doesn't want Iris in their world, where corruption and deception are practically the name of the game. Like he wants her to remain pure. Probably if given the chance would prefer himself not on the throne, but by her side. Quietly away from the muck that is the royal court.

TL:DR Granny and Al both want Al to smash, but in different ways.

Users who are viewing this thread