Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
aww i like Mimosa, i approve of her being the best friend. it seems like she's quite observant as well. so i guess Yuri isn't just a naive empty-headed girl after all?

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated to anything, whenever they spam Armelia this and Armelia that I keep being reminded of Armello.

Is yuuri a witch..? Or has ties with gypsies and such 🤔🤔
Or was she planted by the rival nation??

i'm actually rlly curious as to how can the boys be so enraptured by yuri, to abandon all their duties and self-awareness. like. even if noble girls were more proper back then, there were probably lots of girls who had similar personalities to yuri- she's not that special. and yet she was able to twist the boys' personalities so much? even someone like bern who's proven to be originally level-headed and responsible? bc even if edward is stupid and loud, you can see in flashbacks that he was nice and confident (not brash) towards iris, so honestly, it's rlly scary how twisted they got. i'm glad bern escaped her grasp, but i can't help but think yuri's hold suggests something stronger than just a really happy girl is keeping them all together like that, ya know.

@missy115
I dunno about whether she is a witch or not, but I can say for certain, without any speck of doubt that she is definitely a b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread