Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Leti so cute

I'm glad she married to Iris' brother in the end

Dex-chan lover
A bit on royal family politics:

Although Sharia was the king's beloved, she was a lower-ranked noble. The noble faction lobbied the king to marry a higher-ranked noble, which meant he had to take Ellia as queen consort. Ellia schemed for more power, so she got her people to poison Sharia.

It didn't help the king was incredibly overprotective of Sharia and isolated her away to protect her from palace politics, but ended up alienating her further. As a result, Alfred is pretty resentful of palace life and the king.

Dex-chan lover
cute and inspiring but...SHE STILL GONNA FUCKING DIE OR SOMETHING!, like i get it but cant she hold on till the whole thing is over? she keeps thinking he sees her in a bad light but hes deadass trying to save her, ugh this is annoying

Good chapter getting to see Dean's side of the story. But is it just me or is the art more awkward?

What chapter is this in the novel? I want to start reading the novel from there (or maybe from the beginning).

Iris is about to meet her future sister-in-law!

@Hollow7F
Doesn't she end up with Bern though? I don't remember reading her dying though?

I dunno why, but it felt like a death flag to me. Like Leti will die or something, and Alfred will kill someone because of it.

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin: After getting almost murdered by Lyre and Dida in that practice match (and being surprised at how these strong people are serving the 'villain' Iris) + the scolding from his parents, he started to ponder if his decision was right.

I think soon after he stopped hanging around Yuri, though the story didn't mention what he was doing specifically.

@zz2000: IIRC, there's also
The implication that the king is kinda insane and would likely treat Leti like his dead wife...
Yes, the sex, the imprisonment, all that.

Finally Leti shows up.

@hypothon
no she doesn't die. If I remember correctly she became the emperor at the end.

thank for the spoiler , glad to see that chick alive in the end, any spoiler about who yuri is??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread