Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Impossible Engagement

@3ds1234
Paid for what? Failing the quest and letting the party wipe because he was too much of a spineless wimp to set them straight even though he literally knew better and was thinking it? He's exactly the kind of crappy self-insert you see in every isekai, before they get their power up.

Fed-Kun's army
@geoxile Paid for completing the mission of killing the goblins. He clearly is thinking they're incomptent but he's not going to go out of his to save their ass as clearly shown later in the story. He's a mercenary that has been through a party wipe before and it's clear he had enough confidence to get out of the situation if he had to.

Also set them straight? Okay he voices his opinions more harshly and they refuse to listen then what? He's stuck there with them cuz he has no money to go back unless he walks which would take time and he has no money for food etc etc. We don't know if he has the skills to live in the wild while traveling back to town and even then he is broke.

Like try to actually understand circumstance before you go on your little tirade.

I kind of blame the MC for this. He could have waited for a more competent party to show up. I would not team up with a party this stupid because I am not confident enough to entrust my life to the mentally impaired.

@Driftwolf MC has no money. Also he probably didn't know how idiotic they were up until they actually got to the quest area so even if he wanted to leave (like right now) he pretty much can't since he's already there. They would also bring some random person into a situation like that anyways so its probably best that the MC is there and not any other guys.

Users who are viewing this thread