Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1 - Duel! The End Of A Match With Their Pride On The Line...

Contributor
Honestly, this is why I don’t like when commenters go all “waaah my isekai protagonist is too much of a beta wimp soyboy cuck I want a MANLY protagonist who is a CHAD and FUCKS EVERY WOMAN HE COMES ACROSS because I’m INSECURE WITH MY MASCULINITY”

The opposite is just as much of a self-insert fantasy, and is just as much obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
@migh what'd war crimes have anything to do with consent/rape?? not to mention basically all developed countries also have plenty stuff they don't disclose, and all govt have a connection to the underworld.

and are you talking about a certain acting-themed manga author? man...i really love that manga tho... shame...

for idols/models pretty sure pillow business is, once again, universal. not 100% ofc, but certainly applicable to most. just that japonaise is not that great at keeping it hidden. not to mention, isn't it technically quid pro quo? in sexual harassment, you get harrased sexually without any return. in the entertainment industry, it's the 'price' of going up the ladder.
dirty ladder, sure. but a ladder nonetheless.

as for mental harassment, we're talking about sexual harassment here man... and again, corporate slaves is everywhere to some degree. the rest of the world just don't have the manga/light novel to talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
gqzmwL2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Only her and the beastkin have ever taken his full lust by themselves for a whole night and been capable of walking the next day. Not WELL, but capable.

Side note. I swear in the novel she knew exactly what was coming and submitted to it after he won. I don't remember it being quite this 'forced'. It was one of those 'finally finding a male stronger than her' situations that are so common in these tropes.

Also, wouldn't 777 times speed cause shockwaves from the sonic booms as he moved so fast? Even if he only moved 1 mph as base (which is implausable), he would still be moving at over the 768 mph required to break the sound barrier. And the fact that he moved so fast that even her trained eyes completely lost him means he probably moved even faster than that. I think that in the novel he moved so fast that he wasn't even a blur, just invisible to the eye.

First of all, her choices were either be raped or killed.
Second, this is an isekai with different set of values.
Last but not least, it's a fucking manga for god's sake, can't you differentiate between real and fiction?

I didn't think I'd find SJWs here lol.

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika Are you suggesting that it is SJW to say that you don't find rapist protagonists particularly appealing? It's not like the protagonist actually had to choose between killing her and raping her, he could have just not raped her and also not killed her. Fuck, he could have taken her as a slave for all I care, but no, he raped her.

You see, the fact that it's fiction or set in another world with another culture doesn't actually justify the protagonist's actions here, firstly because he was raised in modern day Japan and secondly because it doesn't matter, rape is still bad even in the world he finds himself in.

@xyzzy Nevertheless it's refreshing out of the usual content in manga, even if it's a "chad" fucking every woman he encounters. I'd personally settle for a MC fucking 1 or 2 across a story.

dude has so much strength he can rape whoever he wants without any reprocussions. Don't think too much into the morality behind it and just enjoy the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@LikeASkurn Ah yes, the classic "do not criticize product, just consoom product and get excited for next product" line. It worked so well for so many other products, why not this one, too?

Users who are viewing this thread