Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 67.1

Don’t worry guys, she starts getting her powers in maybe like 4-5 chapters.

Lol it’s funny they are playing dress up with her.

It’s also pretty nice that we have better photo references of her relationship with Ariel

Oof, this Chapter was rough. I really was holding out hope for an isekai that stays pure, but a Level Reset? That's a very bad sign in my book, like the creators painted themselves into a corner and don't know where to go from there. From here on out, I get the feeling things will get random.... Plz let me be wrong about stuff like this for once :'(
Lol it actually gets pretty amazing from here

Dex-chan lover
Oh! So that's what changed from the WN. I was wondering why there's UFO and shit when in the WN she basically ascended and snapped while underground.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, this Chapter was rough. I really was holding out hope for an isekai that stays pure, but a Level Reset? That's a very bad sign in my book, like the creators painted themselves into a corner and don't know where to go from there. From here on out, I get the feeling things will get random.... Plz let me be wrong about stuff like this for once :'(

Actually he knows where he goes (at that point in the LN, the WN was already on the last arc). In the WN, White doesn't lose all of her powers. But here, it gives some interesting setup to come (in my opinion, the next arc has the best climax).

She sure didn't stay in her Drider form that long did she... Was it this quick in the LN? Where are we in terms of the overall story anyway? I don't know the status or if it's still going...
The story here is very different from the novel, so pick one. I tried reading the novel and it was confusing and had different actions

Dex-chan lover
Sir, Ariel spawning the queen taratects (which includes Mother) was estabilished quite some time ago.
Have you red the story? Like that was the whole reason why she was mad over her killing ''Mother''. It isn't a spoiler, it was already established since around the time she left the Elro Labyrinth.
huh, definitely forgot about that. I just remembered the Mother Spider sent a help signal to the Demon King, and then Demon King chased Kumoko around and then this arc happened.

Dex-chan lover
huh, definitely forgot about that. I just remembered the Mother Spider sent a help signal to the Demon King, and then Demon King chased Kumoko around and then this arc happened.
It was around that time. The domination link was estabilished to dominate each other's kin, and since Mother had an upwards link as well, then something had spawned Mother and had her as its kin. That's how Body-in-charge hijacked Ariel.
And for the record since someone said something of the sort, Body-in-charge got assimilated into Ariel's soul, so she's no longer mind-raping her. This calmed (but did not reduce) Ariel's chronic wrath towards humanity as a whole and gave her access to Bocchar's memory.
That's also why Guli found Ariel's aloof personality strange, as she was permanently simmering in quiet anger before. And yes, this was already explained in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
bro use spoiler please. Also I didn't know that before I checked the spoiler, that's why I was shipping them! But then I got spoiled about literally everything (including the end) and I give up, I can't torture myself by reading this, knowing what will happen.
if you're this far in it's not a spoiler, considering it's been mentioned long ago already that shiro's giant mother was literally ariel's biological daughter

Body-in-charge got assimilated into Ariel's soul, so she's no longer mind-raping her.
It's like having some brain altering parasite like toxoplasmosis or the one that snails get that makes their eyes go all crazy and being like welp I guess it's a good thing I'm more chill now since the parasite has eaten a part of my brain that makes me fear death.

Users who are viewing this thread