Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.1

Contributor
The synopsis says there are other girls around him with lewd quirks who'll show up, so I guess Kawashina is the first outside of Luna. Wonder what that "quirk" is.

I have a feeling the reason for Luna's moaning isn't getting explained for a long time. Partly also because he also refuses/incapable of telling her honestly that it was her nightly moaning's fault that he can't sleep... I'm just surprised she seems so completely oblivious to the possibility it was her very loud moaning that was the root cause. Really? This is a situation that proper communication could easily solve, but of course we're never getting that in a coombait teasing story like this. I'd be surprised if they explain it soon enough.

My theory that she's an AVtuber streaming on FC2 or something or doing erotic VA recording for stuff that gets sold on DLsite still stands. If true, she likely wears a headset while doing streaming or recording, so she's less aware of the actual noise she's generating around her.

Actually playing it straight and revealing she's got a partner she's doing it with on the regular I feel will drive the target audience of this ecchi manga away, so that's unlikely the case since that's a bad business decision. Playing with herself is a bit more likely than having a 3rd person over, but it doesn't explain her seeming lack of awareness about it.

Fed-Kun's army
This cannot be her having sex with some boyfriend of hers when mc is there. This is a shounen i think? If it is, then this manga is the gateway drug for kids to get into cuckholdery , letting kids know the closest thing they can get to their crush is to hear their moans when being fucked by boyfriend. Which is bad.

Supporter
I'm going with the VA theory.

If it was a boyfriend, he would at least hear someone entering and leaving the apartment.

If it was from another apartment, you'd think he could tell where the sound was coming from.

Nah, she's over there doing lewd VA work (not even streaming/vtuber). This is like all those series where the hot girl is actually an ero-manga artist -- in this case she's a VA. It's just some lewd, but not actually slutty work that allows readers to pretend she's still pure and unsullied for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the impression that it's not actually the cousin making those noises but it's actually, like, the neighbour and he's equivocating? :ROFLMAO:
isn't it coming from a specific side of the wall?/he knows which side she's sleeping in? tho we don't know if he's met his other neighbors (if not the family owning the building more or less if he's literally being able to be next door lol)

Dex-chan lover
Think of all the mold in there among all that trash, like no shit I'm having trouble sleeping :kek:

Group Leader
It's pretty common to hear house mates fuck if you live in a share house. Especially if you live with friends.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: They will try to sleep and start cuddle but then the moun will start coming again then...

Dex-chan lover
Ok people, make your bets here!!!

1 - she has a boyfriend
2 - Masturbating
3 - Vtuber
4 - Voice Actor
5 - Playing eroge

The usual cliche will be she is not actually having sex but actually something else or someone else actually having sex or some shit but not her having sex. But it will be interesting if she actually is having sex cuz after that I want to anticipate how the story will develop like will the MC move on or she break up or whatever the plot the author write.

Dex-chan lover
There's a chance she could be a hentai voice actress & is doing her lines but that might be a tall order given that the moans are happening 5 times a week. Regardless. I know I would've cleaned the room before doing anything else to help keep my mind off it & to not drive myself crazy from the filth. Thanks for the translations.
5 times a week is like the update interval of certain ASMR H-tubers....

Users who are viewing this thread