Kusunoki-san Failed to Debut in High School - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Christ, this thread... I swear there's no audience whinier or more fragile than shonen romcom fans

EDIT: Apparently this is shoujo?? I mean, they're just demographics, if it's published in a shoujo magazine it's shoujo manga, but without people mentioning it in this thread and looking at the tags I'd have never guessed so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Keisuke's now has more motivation to change his social perception, but it seems Kusunoki isn't helping with that, because she really wants to have friends. So the top girl hounding on to him won't let him be the middle kind of guy. But he promised to help her, so now he's in a big dilemma.

Personally, all he's doing is gonna make people think they're already together, but he's just too shy to admit it.

i dont get why everyone hates the mc so much... hes not the best but hes jus a traumatized dude trying to move on from a traumatic experience hes just a dense silly guy sad face emoji

It's not even the mc, it's the entire thing. So far it just uses boring clichés that you see in every romcom these days

I'm pretty sure every man who hate the mc hate him because they see themselves in him and don't want to admit it. Like:
-He tried his best to change himself.
-Even though he achieved what he wants, there is still a scar left that scare him, which is accurate as fuck, trauma is not easy to forget.
-He won't know that the girl likes him just because she acts friendly with him because SHE fucking asked him on how to be friendly with people and asked him to help her practise. (Even I don't know if the girl like him or not, like, someone tell you that they want you to help them practise being friendly with people and they start being friendly with you, if you then assume that they're being friendly with you because they like you, how down bad are you?)

This is all I can say because there're only 2 chapters rn, but I won't stand for it if someone hate on him for some bullshit excuses.
he is annoying bcs of his personality and attitude

Users who are viewing this thread