Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 71 - Festering Resentment (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Is that really Sui Rei? If she is, she's raising her death flags a lot, lol.
Guess I'll prepare myself for her to die, when Cat-Cat exposes her, somehow.

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that Shi Sui and Sui Ren are connected somehow. (whether they're related or not)
I this you mistaken Suiren for Suirei. Suirei is the half-sister of Shisui/Loulan. Suiren is the attendant of Jinshi, tho she is Ah Duo's biological mother, making her Jinshi's grandmother

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
This arc just starting here meanwhile the other manga already goes into all out war. I'm curious to see the end now but too lazy to read novel 🤣

Also this version really have slower pace, huh? The other version only need 60chp to reach this scene.

Aggregator gang
I think we can all agree not even the slow accidental self-poisoning from yellow paint was a cruel enough death for the former emperor.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go! The Shi Clan Rebellion is almost there.

1.The CatCat will be abducted by the Shi Sisters (Suirei and Loulan). Later, part of the plan was to abduct Meimei as well.
2. The Shi Clan declared war against the state.
3. Lakan, Luomen and the rest of the La Clan asked Jinshi for help. It was Lakan who suggested to assemble the Forbidden Army.
4. We will see Jinshi as the Moon Prince In full armor. He was the appointed commander of the Forbidden Army. We will see that China in this timeline didn't adapted firearms extensively. They are still in the 'old ways' of warfare.
5. Jinshi's face will be marred with battle scars, but at least he didn't have to hide his face anymore.
Awwww I really liked ShiSui, like ik her dad is sketchy but I was hoping she'd stay friends with MaoMao :(

Dex-chan lover
Awwww I really liked ShiSui, like ik her dad is sketchy but I was hoping she'd stay friends with MaoMao :(
She doesn't die, nor does Suirei. Shisui leaves for Japan under an assumed name following the coup.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel like I need to re-read or save this series for when it's complete. It's damn near impossible to keep track of all the characters and past events when it releases a new chapter every month. It's Shigenki no Kyojin all over again.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel like I need to re-read or save this series for when it's complete. It's damn near impossible to keep track of all the characters and past events when it releases a new chapter every month. It's Shigenki no Kyojin all over again.
Dude, we are at the 4th volume of the novel. There are 18 for now.

We are going to be here for way longer than SnK.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine an entire generation of ladies who want to watch the world burn.

Fortunately or unfortunately, wealth is not concentrating in such a way that this is possible anymore. Resentment has to fester in other ways. Some smaller, some larger, some even harder to spot.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

... Oh wait, your serious ....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering how they'd introduce the arc since the manga went a different way from the WN! Looking forward to see all the scenes illustrated ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread