Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
Trying to be a mob is quite retarded, just don't be an asshole like in the original work.
honestly, it's just that the mc has brainrot. You wouldn't call a person a mob or a npc if you didn't have some kinda brainrot from being online too much or something. Dude just means normal or inconspicuous, which means to just not be an asshole. Thing is, from what I'm getting from glancing at the novel, there's some extra expectations for him being the heir of a duke. That or some combination of the author never meeting a kid in real life or the mc transferring his impression from all the bad shit he would do later in the game to more innocuous stuff he does as a kid.

Like, my sister is a 'boy mom' with a bunch of daugthers and her youngest being the lone son. If he did that shit where he needed a woman to hold his hand everywhere, she and her daughters would be fighting eachother to be the one while I would just glare at him and threaten an ass-whoopin if he starts throwing a tantrum about it. Right now, mc's at an age where his behavior is split between cute and annoying depending on if you're the same gender or not. (another thing authors might forget. Women, especially older ones would probably just see the boy's behavior as 'cute' or 'funny' the way a man might see a little girl asking to be carried around by a strong or attractive guy as the same.) You'd expect the parents to straighten him out but it's not worth calling him scum yet.

That said, I'm talking about what he's done so far, not what he would have done later. And to bring it back to 'just don't be an asshole', seems like the maids, soldiers, and everyone already look down on him even for his current, more mild behavior, which, as I pointed out, seems weird to me.

Dex-chan lover
even in Hamefura, Katerina only accident befriend with other targets since she stills think everything lead to destruction end, not to mention she is super dense and not notice other targets already fall for her.
I mean, she quite intentionally befriends Keith to defuse his route at first. And she also takes active steps to befriend Alan and Nichol, although in those cases it’s just because she’s inherently nice and they seem sad.

But also because she’s just too stupid to make plans and is so inherently nice, “make friends with it” is basically how she goes through life reacting to everything.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she quite intentionally befriends Keith to defuse his route at first. And she also takes active steps to befriend Alan and Nichol, although in those cases it’s just because she’s inherently nice and they seem sad.

But also because she’s just too stupid to make plans and is so inherently nice, “make friends with it” is basically how she goes through life reacting to everything.
ya many of villainess's series also copy that after, always make the MC way too stupid and dense so i just can't enjoy it, the main one i like so far is Tearmoon Empire's story, while the MC is stupid too but her death flag is more real since it is out of her control as other people actually pulling the string, not to mention she is not someone who iseka'ed so she stills keep her original personality and actually see how bad she screw up in the previous life

Dex-chan lover
Guess to restore the balance the hero is going to have to be garbage that goes on a power trip and starts assaulting people instead.

Funny thing
(HUGE WN spoilers for future arcs.
Do not click if you don't want to be spoiled. Be warned.)
Hero is absent during arc 1, and appear during arc 2. As the result of Kuzu's own action during arc 2 and going through severe tribulations (which is arc 3 as whole), hero is both derailed from being the main character and rerailed as main character.....but ended up with yandere tendencies toward our boi Kuzu.

Also our hero turns out to be hero(ine)

As for non-spoiler-ish answer, it will be a while for hero to appear; so stay tuned to Kuzu's Bizzare Adventure to find out :dogkek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My dude its okay to be a little bit of a pervert. Just don't be scum or an asshole about it.

Fed-Kun's army
even in Hamefura, Katerina only accident befriend with other targets since she stills think everything lead to destruction end, not to mention she is super dense and not notice other targets already fall for her.
What i want to see is a series where the MC did reborn as a villain but instead of worry about the bad ending (because they always super easy to avoid) or just want to be a mob, the MC would be happy they actually in the otome game that they love and look forward to see the main cast, instead of just "i will avoid getting in contact with the main cast as much as possible"
The Reason I Have to Be a Villain. She immediately plans to be their friend but then finds out why she can't. a.k.a. The Unintentional Villainess.
Also Fake Saint of the Year - You Wanted the Perfect Saint Too Bad!, though imo that series si really quite boring.
The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People befriends them, all the while accepting her eventual assassination at their hands (from her perspective, this just confuses her friends/family/followers). I've only read the books but imo the series loses focus during book 3.

That's all I can think of atm. There's probably more.
Oh The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess but he sees them more as kids to be looked after and guided.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, they always want to avoid bad ending and just want a peaceful life but also decided to train their asses off to make themselve OP because the "just don't do bad thing" is never the right option.

Is there any "reborn as villain" actually just want to befriend with the main cast instead of try their best to not bump into them, thinking the heroes gonna kill you just because>
That may never be the case since the reincarnated/isekaied person is from Japan and the concept of ambition is practically non-existent for most manga manga characters. I agree it would be nice if the MC interacted more with others (that'd make him even better than the jobless reincarnation kid who got ED) but we're asking for too much...for now, it's only 2 chapters in

Dex-chan lover
"The one within the villainess" comes to mind but it abandons that premise early on for plot reasons. Oh yeah, "An Observation Log of My Fiancée Who Calls Herself a Villainess". And bakarina of course. Aside from that, not really, can't think of a single one with a male character.

Anyways as far as this manga goes I just hope Chapter 1 isn't its peak.
There is reincarnated as the Piggy Duke or something. Its pretty good.

*The name might be lil wrong.

Aggregator gang
That may never be the case since the reincarnated/isekaied person is from Japan and the concept of ambition is practically non-existent for most manga manga characters. I agree it would be nice if the MC interacted more with others (that'd make him even better than the jobless reincarnation kid who got ED) but we're asking for too much...for now, it's only 2 chapters in
You mean light novel characters, most stories with protagonists without motivations or ambitions that you see in manga are actually light novel adaptations

Double-page supporter
i can stand and hold back like it was nothing for any lewd pict without TIGHT AND GAP for fuck sake ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, they always want to avoid bad ending and just want a peaceful life but also decided to train their asses off to make themselve OP because the "just don't do bad thing" is never the right option.

Is there any "reborn as villain" actually just want to befriend with the main cast instead of try their best to not bump into them, thinking the heroes gonna kill you just because>
Eh I feel like I've seen a few of those,
but they were doing an equally annoying thing where they try to "watch over" the OG main couple's story by tagging along for every event. And then act sooooooo confused when ML falls in love with them instead, as if their dense ass wasn't cock blocking the OG heroine at every turn.

Personally I just want to see a reborn villain actually deliver on being genre savvy enough to come up with a good strategy? Make me think, "Yeah, that is what you'd need to do to become a mob character," or, "yeah, they totally understand what effect their actions will most likely have on the plot."

And then manipulate the plot so that they don't instantly win.

Dex-chan lover
The Reason I Have to Be a Villain. She immediately plans to be their friend but then finds out why she can't. a.k.a. The Unintentional Villainess.
Also Fake Saint of the Year - You Wanted the Perfect Saint Too Bad!, though imo that series si really quite boring.
The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People befriends them, all the while accepting her eventual assassination at their hands (from her perspective, this just confuses her friends/family/followers). I've only read the books but imo the series loses focus during book 3.

That's all I can think of atm. There's probably more.
Oh The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess but he sees them more as kids to be looked after and guided.
The most heretical Last boss is pretty good, that say, she keep telling people they should cut off her head if she do anything evil is rather annoying.... like she expect to switch back to be villain any second now yet of course she also try to get as many skills as she can, no thank to her cheat
but ya, with how popular the trope is now, all of the villainess just function like this...which is why i want to see more of the one that don't try to do this exact same thing

Double-page supporter
That said, I'm talking about what he's done so far, not what he would have done later. And to bring it back to 'just don't be an asshole', seems like the maids, soldiers, and everyone already look down on him even for his current, more mild behavior, which, as I pointed out, seems weird to me.

I've not read the novel but from how the Head Maid spoke of it, it seems Ultos' parents are excepcional or something. So their son and heir acting like a spoiled brat (if not one as bad as he would become) makes them look down on him for not being as great as they expected him to be.

It's incredibly unfair to one-sidedly foist those expectations on a child but it would hardly be surprising.

Dex-chan lover
You mean light novel characters, most stories with protagonists without motivations or ambitions that you see in manga are actually light novel adaptations
You're right, I had just oversimplified, thank you for the correction 😊

Users who are viewing this thread