Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 40 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Is it really a surprise Takeru(OG) sided with the demons though? He was born with a ton of mana he couldn't use, was used as a test subject in a Hunter Org facility masquerading as an orphanage and was ultimately bullied to the point he decided to take his own life. Being offered the opportunity to join the Demons and get a body that would let him wield his mana, AND strike back at the world that treated him as disposable once his usefulness was at an end due to his inability to utilize his mana was probably a godsend for him. Now how Takeru(MC) will reconcile this with his goal of returning the body to him so his soul can rest will be the interesting part because as of right now nothing has been shown to prove Takeru(OG) has been manipulated, or compelled to join the demons magically or otherwise.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I actually didn't see that coming, thought it'd be the stainless. This is far more interesting though.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering if Takeru in MCs body is fully mindcontrolled or fights on the demon lords side because she convinced him traditionally.
I feel like he is not mindcontrolled - but more convinced him after all the bullying
Whata twist, we are all so focused on Edelweiss we never expected the Spanish Inqusition. I'm back to thinking Edelweiss was the Demon Kings daughter the whole time but gave people a chance because she fell in Love with MC. Then they killed him and she raged.
I am kinda buying into this - but then why didn't she use it now to convince Takeru?
Or has she lost all hope?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they swapped bodies. I wonder if the government's gonna try anything other than interrogation, or if they'll even succeed in bringing him in.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo who was the knight in the flashback next to the dead Takeru then? Are there two of them or did we get trolled by the Demon Lord and she edited the footage?
my theory is that was just the armor, moving by that puppet guy
or simply because the author hasn't thought of it that the time :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he has the right the refuse. Whether he wants to or not, now, you might have an argument there.

I mean, what can they do anyway? Throw bodies at him until a mountain is formed?

Dex-chan lover
would love him to tell them to fuck off but he obviously won’t

I don’t remember but why didn’t the childhood friend help the og takeru when he was getting bullied?

Dex-chan lover
So this is the manga where the "power of friendship" flourish.
You guys have fun, i'm dropping this, plot armour gonna get stronger this point on.

I CALLED IT, I F*CKING CALLED IT IN THE LAST CHAPTER IT'S HIS OLD BODY WITH THE OTHER TAKERU SOUL

Reactions: le3
The only thing I don't like is the protagonist reaction,a lot of terrible things happen and him is just in poke face,come on give him at least some expression of terror after all bad things happen

Users who are viewing this thread