Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Just As The Leader Said

Dex-chan lover
leaving goons alive....yea okay
Bet 2 chapters will be used for pointless talking and 4 chapters for the fight.

Dex-chan lover
He can just cure heal them tho, why bother with antidote :meguu:. And like someone pointed out before, to avoid similar situations in the future, he should just make a deal with the hunter organization. Same shit in every manga, plot holes start appearing left and right after a while. :shamihuh:

Double-page supporter
He can just cure heal them tho, why bother with antidote :meguu:. And like someone pointed out before, to avoid similar situations in the future, he should just make a deal with the hunter organization. Same shit in every manga, plot holes start appearing left and right after a while. :shamihuh:
It will just take him into a spotlight, which he didn't want

Dex-chan lover
Antagonist be like
2pwogi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, you just saw a dude beating the shit out of your men like they were nothing, and now you choose to blackmail him even though you don’t know the extent of his power, truly a genius mastermind
Like 99% of Japanese Manga Villains.
Decent Villain is even harder to find than a Decent MC.

Dex-chan lover
OK.. Someone bit off more than they could possibly chew...

I now have one of those "Villain Support Desk" skits playing in my mind's eye...

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, you just saw a dude beating the shit out of your men like they were nothing, and now you choose to blackmail him even though you don’t know the extent of his power, truly a genius mastermind
For real though.
"Ah yes. This man is the strongest guy I've ever seen. Surely holding hostages will hold him back. No way he'll strong arm or torture me to get what he wants."
Did he just assume he couldn't heal people? Or that his healing is unable to beat his poisons? Blatantly cocky choice. I'll be mad if this guy actually gets what he wants.
Honestly im more concerned author will pull a "shit. If I destroy the entire guild then I'll stand out too much." Since to be fair, destroying an entire organization will probably put a target on his head. Something he wished to avoid for OG Takeru's sake.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they truly understand, he is not in danger, he is the danger. He is the one that knocks.
For real though.
"Ah yes. This man is the strongest guy I've ever seen. Surely holding hostages will hold him back. No way he'll strong arm or torture me to get what he wants."
Did he just assume he couldn't heal people? Or that his healing is unable to beat his poisons? Blatantly cocky choice. I'll be mad if this guy actually gets what he wants.
Honestly im more concerned author will pull a "shit. If I destroy the entire guild then I'll stand out too much." Since to be fair, destroying an entire organization will probably put a target on his head. Something he wished to avoid for OG Takeru's sake.
Reminds me of bandits and enemies in skyrim. You kill a dragon in front of them and they still attack you.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the MC rips this fuckers face off. Unfortunately he'll probably wimp out and let him go because young Japanese protags are dumbasses.

Dex-chan lover
We know MC probably can cure his parents. But he still need to whoops some ass so they don't mess with him again.

I guess if MC somehow able to give back body control to OG Takeru, he might not have same abilities. When Org knows he's just average people, there is no need to gives him special treatment than the others.

So, all he do is clear the roads if that day comes. Just a normal family in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread