Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Just As The Leader Said

Aggregator gang
That guy is ded

But it feels too plain tho, for someone of that standing, I thought he meant to be snake-ish?
If it's really this simple, that one hell of a lame snake

Dex-chan lover
Dude, if Takeru was willing to oneshot your minions in self defense, he's definitely going to do so much worse to you to get that antidote for his parents. Hebikawa, whatever your plan is, it's not gonna happen.

I find funny that Araki was the minions trump card, when Takeru barely even cares about him. Those minions were pretty arrogant. I laughed at Toh though, for all his bluster and intimidation, both Takeru and Yashiro just used him to their advantages. Yashiro with his weapon looked pretty scary, but Takeru easily just defeated him by using Toh to slam him into the ground. It really shows how little effort he's putting into fighting them. He didn't even need to do anything other than break Toh's arm and K.O Yashiro with him!

Dex-chan lover
Aside from there being no explanation how they knew he was stronk, I still can't help but feel like they are doing highly illegal shit against him, and a single word to the police will land them in huge troubles (or no words. not like they didn't leave plenty of evidence. Both on the scene and in the parents bodies). A bunch of students(?), with no insurances against simply being arrested and lose all their authority and money, even from something as simple as a bystander seeing something
For knowing that he was strong there was chapter 13, at the end of the chapter I'm pretty sure that was the guild leader who watched him kill the monster inside the gate.

Aggregator gang
Aside from there being no explanation how they knew he was stronk, I still can't help but feel like they are doing highly illegal shit against him, and a single word to the police will land them in huge troubles (or no words. not like they didn't leave plenty of evidence.
As with today's FBI and various judges, you already see variations of this manga's villainy in play. So the logic in this manga has some believability in how key law enforcement would run interference for this villainous hunter organization.

The obvious solution is for the MC to sign with the OTHER major hunter organization but with a modified contract such that they don't always get to order him around to kill or maim people that get in the group's way.

Dex-chan lover
So, hot take: this villain's plan is logical.

Hunter guilds have more power than government bodies in a lot of these sorts of settings because the service they provide is so damn vital. Authorities will often look the other way on most shit short of active rebellion.

If he really is the only one who can produce antidote, then his position actually is pretty secure.

Our boy may be able to beat anyone in this world in a fight, but he's not omnipresent and the villain kinda has him by the balls here.

That all said, MC was literally stabbed in the back by the people he bled to save and he didn't so much as twitch an eye brow, but he is about to blow a couple gaskets now. Plus the "nothing in this world" line has strong "no man can kill me" energy.

It is not logical. You have this guy that he even calls an irregular because of how... fucking irregular and powerful he is... that you can't be sure of controlling. And he has no idea if he's capable of defeating him.

...The villain's genius and "logical" plan is to antagonize this person into doing whatever he wants.

What if said person just doesn't and simply kills you? All he knows is that this guy is powerful. His intel work is shit, he actually thinks he's super close friends with Araki, after all. He's going into this unprepared, unwittingly and unknowingly and breaking every single law and rule that he can.

Also? If the "hunting guilds can work extra-judicial" bit is true... That holds true for other guilds that might want to fucking kill you if you pull shit like this. It's not a one-way road. It's a two-way range and turnabout is fair play. And we know this guy is doing some weird shit with monsters and is scheming. Other hunter guilds already have enough to justify killing him and his entire guild if that premise works that way.

TL;DR version:
Fucking around and finding out is a universal concept. If you fuck around enough, someone will help you find out; on a long enough probability line the certainty reaches 100%.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda like that the one guy repletely used [Muscle Break] to bulk up then [Recovery] to heal the broken muscles. Smart technique there

The MC probably has a skill to cure those mob characters but he didn't do it... Probably, because, so that he can hunt the mastermind... Just wishful thinking.

Dex-chan lover
2r3d3n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread