Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Just As The Leader Said

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! We all really appreciate it. 🙌

Dex-chan lover
i wouldn't be surprised if in the next chapter the mc would do nothing, because this mc is dumb, that s rank hunter girl already warned him about this, but he didn't take any preparation to protect his peoples and let them do as they wish, and the result is his family got poisoned

Power Uploader
hpaotxnwkj091.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He had started doing research back in chapter 12.
Sorry, I meant 'when is he going to start flexing in dungeons to get materials/information on how to give the body back'. I know its par the course for this OP MC genre, and I know its an indication of insanity to read the same stuff over and over again while hoping for a different outcome, but man, do I want something different.

Dex-chan lover
So, hot take: this villain's plan is logical.

Hunter guilds have more power than government bodies in a lot of these sorts of settings because the service they provide is so damn vital. Authorities will often look the other way on most shit short of active rebellion.

If he really is the only one who can produce antidote, then his position actually is pretty secure.

Our boy may be able to beat anyone in this world in a fight, but he's not omnipresent and the villain kinda has him by the balls here.

That all said, MC was literally stabbed in the back by the people he bled to save and he didn't so much as twitch an eye brow, but he is about to blow a couple gaskets now. Plus the "nothing in this world" line has strong "no man can kill me" energy.

Dex-chan lover
The logical way to do after this(imo)
Make them know their place as part of power show off to the guild & government. After that make a deal with guild top Brass to help them fight in exchange for information.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike that he let the goons live.
Crossing fingers for the dude to be erased on this one. If he let this example of excrement stay alive, I'm going to be ENRAGED.

Dex-chan lover
Weird that he still threatened Takeru. He knows how strong he is from the gate breaking within the school incident. He acknowledged him as a monster. Then there's the sparing match with the Minotaur appearing. Might be the lady with him influencing his decisions? It's either he miscalculated how strong Takeru is or he has something like a different poison to incapacitate him.

Dex-chan lover
why does it feel like the last chapter was some months ago ?

Users who are viewing this thread