Lady to Queen

I hope they can update a little quicker, I don't mean to put an pressure but I can't hold my excitement for this!

If there's an award for the The Most Idiotic and Pathetic Male Lead I'd give it to Lucio. He's even worse than the guy in A Red Rose Devoted to You

slow update and yet the raw is in 30+ so either the people who translate this is under staff or doing the same trend as the others of "posting only when the money reach a certain level" does the group have a discord or something? most group now keep most of their work in there now

That red-eyed girl better be executed near the middle of the story. I can’t stand to see her face anymore.

This is getting more interesting!
I hope Lizzy can make out of this.
Looks like that plump slut gonna mess with the food or something in this occassion.
And i think she use aphrodisiac or some drugs that make that bastard all over her and lose his sense(?)

Contributor
Are the spanish-y names in the original or are they a byproduct of this being translated partially form spanish? They work quite well with the general style, and manner of dress and whatnot, in the manhwa. This is all very decadent-Spain-y; having the occasional long dramatic fluttering Spanish names really adds a bit of something.

Loving this strong FMC but i only hope she will never have feelings for the emperor. Just stay as a badass queen kicking the bitch and that emperor's ass.

Aggregator gang
I was in the middle of reading the first chapter when they all got deleted o_O what's going on?

@xxxsrhxxx Ah yes, at first I thought that he's A BIT better than Lucio, but the new novel chapter put him on the same level. Like seriously, he DEMANDED her a divorce but wanted her TO STAY and run the country with him. Shameless. Lucio is a whiny-baby, that guy is a shameless idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's a rough translation, mixing grammatical tense like they're getting paid per mistake!

Why are the first couple chapters missing? I wanted to reread from the beginning but..

This is one of the reasons I never wish to be a royal. In a normal relationship many still have to deal with a mistress, however, with the addition of power comes a ridiculously large bloodbath.
if I were to transmigrate into one of these webnovels I'd be dead in the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread