Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 20 - Recurring the Past

So... this the hint that the broken hand is because of himself? And he keep it to himself, making her sister hate 2nd prince?

If it's true... Well I'll have someone who is gonna i hate 👀

What did Uri do since he's suggesting impudent behavior? Did the prince trap him in words too? I hope he didn't agree to be called 'sir'

Anyway, the prince should really watch his behavior towards her brother if he want to get on her good side

Doing a hard read here folks, with no prior information: I’m betting our loser boy with the wimp hand got his hand broke because he tried to kill the prince with a buddy of his. He hates the prince because the buddy is hella dead, and his hand is wack now.

Dex-chan lover
@Danthefan

Considering there's timetravel nonsense going on, I assume that the Prince crippled Lamia's brother to change some events.

Even then it would be a dick move.

is it possible that the cruel aquila is the dragon inhabiting aquila’s body? because he said it’s been awhile but the brother says they met a few days ago. dun dun dun.

so something went down that the brother is too afraid to reveal to lamia and it’s related to aquila being stopped from doing something by the brother and his apparently goner friend. i guess the threat is you will lose someone you care about if you get in my way? well how does that work if lamia is the bro’s loved one? is that why puppy!aquila swore the oath? does it have anything to do with why magic has become rare????

tbh i am here to figure out the timeline not to watch love bloom between the leads LOL

And this is why she doesn't trust him. I saw comments last chapter begging her to just forgive him and open up. But she's in the dark about everything and all they know about him is this current behavior. Unless someone explains whats going on to her, I wouldn't trust him either.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sarsak
I mean it sounded kinda justified now. he burned him as an act of retaliation. The lil bro was the one to make a move first. now depending on what he did is where we draw the line on who was the right one. we just don't have enough info
example
you see a dog biting into a guys arm = rabid dog should be put down
turns out the guy punched the dogs owner = guy's a dick the dogs in the clear

we don't know the whole story so we cant come to a solution right now

So Uriel's a little bitch... It was pretty obvious that there was more to the incident anyway.

That was an evil smirk... but if it was only the 2nd prince why won't Uri tell Lamia everything??

@MangaReader
I would agree with that too, if not for the flashback of his that showed the prince chocking some person out. That kind shows that someone fucked up royally, and this guy had to pay a price of a broken hand. But we'll see!

And in a turn that will probably surprise nobody here, our favorite incompetent brother is revealed to be hiding something that is probably his stupid ass poking the dragon with a pointy stick and getting his hand wrecked as retaliation. Not that I'm saying that he was asking for it, buu~ut you don't get to poke the obvious sociopath and remain unscathed little bro.

So, the Orphe siblings right now:
aT2ZE3i.png

Users who are viewing this thread