Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.4

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious what gonna happen next
Don't take it to seriously, this is my hypothesis.
MC became strong, and eventually he conquer the dungeon with his companion ( Mainly Girl ) i think. In the process of doing that, the bully will eventually make a stupid move, like challange the mc to 1v1 duel, and mc with his godly brain, accept the duel that has no merit in him, and win. Then the bully became denial, got a pill from unknown person with a demon horn, and then eat the pill like there's no tommorow. And became a monster, MC with his godly lvl 0 power, end his bully life. MC companion arrive later that day, and see him crying over a bully dead body. And they consoling him and sympathize with him, and MC accepted that he lost his true bully and goes to the intermediate dungeon with his hoe, i mean companion. In the middle of the dungeon crawling, they running into a girl in a danger of being slain by goblin master. And MC with his godly power, kick the goblin master ass to ashes like a busses.
New girl join to mc, and happened to be an ELF. She loves MC at first sight, but she's what we call a tsundere. And be an ass because MC sleeps with another hoe, AHEM a "Girl".
And long story short. MC get betrayed by one of his hoe, and she defecting to the demon king. MC get heartbroken, and the elf girl consoling him by slapping him. MC realize that he can't be sad at the moment, because everyone's life is at stake by this point.
And then mc using one of his hidden skill, which is he never use because its too op, and he is a fool that never think of this skill for such a long time ago. Before his hoe betraying him, and this godly skill named "BlackHole".
MC consume the demon continent with his black benis, i mean hole. And MC lives happily ever after.
Ohhh i forgot one thing. When MC power too op, suddenly there's a monster that surpassed him. And MC don't know what to do because he got surpassed by unknown monster all of the sudden!!
And MC forgot that he is the MC for the sake of thrilling fight, friendship bla bla bla, etc. When such monster came so suddenly. MC forgot all his skill, like he could just do a "BlackHole". But instead, he do a fireball.
Long story short, MC win with "nakama power" and the funny thing is, there is no nakama, only wife..
And he lives happily ever after..
Fin.

Dex-chan lover
And then he got every skills he can think of and seducing skill to get every girl in sight.

The End.

Dex-chan lover
"I will work hard to get skills"
doesn't need to work hard to get skills
Also, inb4 he's not 0 but actually infinite or something too high to display

Dex-chan lover
I wonder did it show up as ??? because he didn't finish his registration or was it because of the ability to get skill mest the system up hmmm

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the group but the publisher Comic Walker that released it like that.
its good getting some clarification when i legit have no clue how things usually work. That being said, it kinda sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he is the only (at least for now in Web Novel and in Manga) level 0 person.

My theory is that level 0 does not necessarily have to mean "worst of the worst". What if... "inteager overflow" occured? (I mean like he had such a high level it made an integer overflow and looped back to 0 [cuz negative numbers are not supported])
It needs to be a signed integer with a floor limit of 0 (so -MAXSIGNED would show as 0). With an unsigned variable MAXUNSIGNED + 5 would give you 4.

Dex-chan lover
"0 multiplied by anything is still 0". Motherfker if the lvling system in this world is done by MULTIPLICATION the lvling scale is all over the place

Aggregator gang
"0 multiplied by anything is still 0". Motherfker if the lvling system in this world is done by MULTIPLICATION the lvling scale is all over the place
Yup, that's when I just dropped it. In what world is EXP multiplied? What mob drops x.000025 exp instead of +250? It's fine to just say his exp is voided or something, but it's stupid to just literally -give- him every single skill he can think of out of nowhere, at least make a statement that "Due to body condition of Perpetual 0, adjusting system." or something, not just "He had a few years where it was a bit rough. Boohooo, give him everything."

Dex-chan lover
This has got to be the dumbest MC ever.

What hard work? You thinking you need to have storage is hard work?

Do you even have a brain? How can you think that's an E level dungeon? And let's not go into the level thing.

I know this thing is not meant to be taken seriously... but this is the worst kind of wish fulfillment manga. At east if the MC actually worked hard it would be readable... but like this it's crap.

Dex-chan lover
With the appearance of "???" The world start to change.

By that Author means, everyone IQ and common sense became bellow the average, close to zero, some even already reached a Minus

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, classic dungeon earth with underdog(actually god) power fantasy.
This will make a fine addition to my collection

Aggregator gang
there was no sense of danger in this ahahhaha even arifureta did better, he gained skills almost instantly and it seens like this will be the type of mc that don't know his own strenght for a looong time, wich is simple dumb since he himself said that things were different from the book so his experience isn't normal

Dex-chan lover
Did they actually release the chapter one in four parts? Probably the first time I've seen in manga.
Bro, there's a legendary bad manga about gal cleaning where the publisher axed it and author have to finish it by chapter 24 (forgot the exact chapter number). So author trolling by numbered it by chapter 22.1, 22.2, 22.3 till it reaches 24

Users who are viewing this thread