Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Foreseeing a little bit of the Future

Double-page supporter
how the hell did he dodge a thrust with a backflip? you dodge a thrust by sidehopping. trust me I've played enough breath of the wild to know.

Dex-chan lover
First, Sonic. Gotta go fast!

Second, "killing intent" is STUPID. Just want to toss that out there. Whatever. Fine. I get it. This is magic. It still sounds stupid. This is just my opinion.

Third. I'll say it again. This whole story is bad. Herp derp, the MC isn't overpowered and doesn't have any "cheat" skills. Herp derp, still have to make the MC overpowered so we can make it self-insert wish-fulfillment to sell. And saying "cheat" like that looks so bad to a native English speaker. It looks like a child talking about a board game.

Again, all just my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
Duh...
I don't hate Isekai, and game-like fights but these last chapters made me lose all interest in continuing... I don't really get why, they just bored me...

Dropped.

Supporter
i don't mind combat in a manga when relevant.

i do mind combat when chapters are short in length and a single fight takes up 5+ fking chapters.

I had a feelings that hes gonna learn fighting without killing intent since he has been fighting with it to survive during the first day

Dex-chan lover
I bet the skeleton is a pacifist and is just defending his house from the invader MC who attacked without provocation. How would you like it if someone breaks down your door and attacks you with a sword!!!

Dex-chan lover
Got flashbacks of Claymore, specifically the battle vs Rigaldo. Could almost picture Haruka going kakuseisha.

LoL he is floor 72 Kirito screaming "FASTER FASTER FASTER" whats he gonna do next duel wield.

Dex-chan lover
@StLL
Spooky Scare Skeletons.
Send shivers down your spine.
You only want to socialize
But I don't think we should

Users who are viewing this thread